Has the Feminist movement been hijacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Feminism has been ruined by the likes of Miley Cyrus and s who want to compare body counts with men.
Feminism in the early days was about women having the rights to vote, work and get proper education. It sickens me when strippers and prostitutes want to scream feminism just because they're called out on their bs.

I'm not a feminist. I'm all for human rights. Every Man, Woman and child deserve to have rights.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Look at how this kacaan atheist cannot even refute a single point I brought up but instead accuses of being some other guy I don't know from Adam. Its too bad for you that your marxist ideology will never return to Somalia alhamdulilah and it was nothing but a resounding failure. You had a good ride but that gravy train won't ever be returning to the country. It's gone for good as are you and your ilk.

I liked you better as Marehan Supremacy

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
i think ur saying we're not the same, which is different from not being equal. not being equal implies one is above the other

That's exactly what I meant from the beginning. Dr. Dhoobe has been blessed with an eloquent tongue in 3 languages but not ingiriisi :yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending