Has anyone seen the pyramidal structures in northern Somalia ?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Probably buried under deep soil somewhere. Neglected historical sites get lost to nature incredibly fast. Doubt anyone pre 20th century thought this random hill in Mexico wouldn't've been hiding the Teotihuacan pyramid constructed 1800 years ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's worth noting that some people believe that naaso hablood overseeing hargaysa to be some type of pyrmid as well. I've heard rumors that locals discovered some kind of chamber near the hills but are too scarred to go inside themselves. Probably cap but its cool to think about 😂
Woah wtf thats cool, I would have never thought that. Thats actually insane how does so much dirt accumulate on top. I also remember seeing pryimids in north somalia that look just like the top image this definitely strengthens the arguement

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Its interesting that the tombs of Sayyid’s parents and other notable Somalis were built in a similar fashion. I wonder if this wasn’t an older tradition? The tombs of Dongola in Sudan are also interesting;
Northeast Africa from Somalia to Sudan feels like a continuous cultural region in terms of genetics, history and cultural traditions. We really should be considered our own subcontinent in Africa.

Trending

Latest posts