Hargesia as the capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time out girls. Ramadan is around the corner and you don't want to start while bitter or upset with someone. People disagree and have arguments, it should not last beyond a certain period.

Don't expose your bad sides to the public. Self control is important.

Time out girls. Ramadan is around the corner and you don't want to start while bitter or upset with someone. People disagree and have arguments, it should not last beyond a certain period.

Don't expose your bad sides to the public. Self control is important.

It not me, if you look at this whole thread you can see, she and her 3 other hoes have been coming at me.

I'm just defending myself.

It's sad they have so much jealousy for someone on the internet ...
:mjlol: I shall place all 4 bitter xaalimos on ignore...I don't want their evil eyes

" Minus negative"... I can't be the only person that sees the irony going one here
tenor.gif

@I've spoken slap her in the breasts.

@The Cushtic One are you gonna let her call you stupid? Twist her nipples.

@I've spoken sit on her face, yes, that's it. You got it.

@The Cushtic One quick! squirt this baby oil on her...

tumblr_m6yib9FTOQ1r05fd6o3_250.gif

Last edited:
@I've spoken slap her in the breasts.

@The Cushtic One are you gonna let her call you stupid? Twist her nipples.

@I've spoken sit on her face, yes, that's it. You got it.

@The Cushtic One quick! squirt this baby oil on her...

tumblr_m6yib9FTOQ1r05fd6o3_250.gif

Women tit is so sensitive. I don't recommend anyone be they female or male to hit a female on there ever.. Twisting it gently is another story(Guysensei is prolly going to masturbate to this).

They told me when I was a kid naas = xaniinyo/xiniinyo in terms of pain.

It not me, if you look at this whole thread you can see, she and her 3 other hoes have been coming at me.

I'm just defending myself.

It's sad they have so much jealousy for someone on the internet ...
:mjlol: I shall place all 4 bitter xaalimos on ignore...I don't want their evil eyes

I haven't read the entire thread, but if you feel you expressed yourself and let them know that, it is better to avoid continuing the exchange sis. Ignoring insults worked better for me online forums.

I am certain they would greet you and warmly had they met you in the streets without knowing who you are personally by virtue of you being a Somali. I remind myself of that fact about Somalis, so I do my best to not take them personal in online forums.

Anyway, hope you girls end on a good note.

You should be sisterly and allies as Somali females. Sometimes it is better not to respond to every post sis. This advise goes to other person too, it is better to see Somali girls having the back of one another.

Our Somali queens were always better and have cooler heads. Shake hands you two is my suggestion. It is better to take the higher road if someone does not agree on mutual respect love.
She's a lander, forgiveness is not exactly their strong suit. @The Cushtic One you're forgiven for your baseless accusations against me even though you didn't apologize. cafi iyo musabah

She's a lander, forgiveness is not exactly their strong suit. @The Cushtic One you're forgiven for your baseless accusations against me even though you didn't apologize. cafi iyo musabah

Being a lander does not make someone behave certain ways sis. It is the same criticism as Darood is bad for this or Hawiye is Bad for that as if each member of the respective clans comes with a coded behavior in their DNA. We are all individuals and we get to choose what we agree to and disagree from others who are related to us closely or related to us distantly in Somali community.

Glad you offered peace and forgiveness. The right way to go about verbal exchanges. Ramadan Kareem.

Being a lander does not make someone behave certain ways sis. It is the same criticism as Darood is bad for this or Hawiye is Bad for that as if each member of the respective clans comes with a coded behavior in their DNA. We are all individuals and we get to choose what we agree to and disagree from others who are related to us closely or related to us distantly in Somali community.

Glad you offered peace and forgiveness. The right way to go about verbal exchanges. Ramadan Kareem.

Nice back handed apology speaks a lot about you @I've spoken.... I won't lower myself and insult your clan because I'm not a racist qabilist..your forgiven for your bitterness and deceitful posts about me.

Kibir iska daa sspot is big you go your way and I'll go mine....

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

There's nothing wrong with what she said somalilanders forgiveness is not their strong suit, they hold a grudge & blame all Somalis for the actions of one dictator that's why Isaac wants to form their own country there's nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade:comeon:

What kinda question:ivers:
Hargeisa is geographically too close to the Ethiopia border. In case of an invasion, they'd be able to take down the gov't HQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts