Jeesto

VIP
That colour is Wadne xanuun.
B2xOaNsCEAAuxNk.jpg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Nah I don't think that will happen.

If I paid millions to build this complex, a bunch of twats won't get it shutdown.

:birdman:

Gotta be realistic if its a cinema the lights are gonna be off and 200 seats is hard to monitor and make sure nobody trynna get freaky in there

They closed Down one cinema cause too many people refused to go pray during salaat plus it was nearby a mosque

Gotta be realistic if its a cinema the lights are gonna be off and 200 seats is hard to monitor and make sure nobody trynna get freaky in there

They closed Down one cinema cause too many people refused to go pray during salaat plus it was nearby a mosque

They shutdown the cup of art last year fuckers. But they were only renting the property.

Man somalis do everything, the Somalis in the west do over there, they just hide it better.

If it was mine, I'd hire guards and pay the corrupt officials, do what other African states do, money talks bullshit walks .....
:dabcasar:

A lot of people watch Hindi films without understanding a word. Very strange!

For its predictable stories and the same script that people become familiar with. These same people who had no idea linguistically what was being said in the film can tell you all the details without missing a beat.

Trending