Hargeisa city & Maroodijeex election results

They are ostracized for being productive members of society (blacksmiths, shoemaker etc) in. Low IQ Somalis only respect camel owners lmao.

:jaynerd:

The guy just got the most vote of all the running candidates for parlament.

The new generation in Somaliland is moving away from that, there is still time for you to repend and support your country and people would not care if you are a little tunaboy

Come here

giphy.gif

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

The new generation in Somaliland is moving away from that, there is still time for you to repend and support your country and people would not care if you are a little tunaboy

Come here

giphy.gif
Iam still tryna figure out how a HG nigga had 20k votes
giphy.gif

Nigga you made a thread about mahdi guled a week ago complaining about him congratulating SL :mjlaugh:
He is wadani but i can see doubt in his eyes, while congratulating Somaliland he couldn't hold in a big fat smile.

Mark my word he won't congratulate Puntland at the end of this year or at least he won't have a big goofy grin on his face.

Come here

giphy.gif
Really?

They are rebranding though, Gabooye instead of Midgaan etc.

Really?

They are rebranding though, Gabooye instead of Midgaan etc.

It's the same with the guy who was running for mayor in Hargeysa he campaigned to all of the voters not just his clan, the previous guy, Solteco was useless but he thought that his clan could save him another term.

But the guy who campaigned to all of the voters had the most votes of any running candidate in the country:

Listen to his speech here, a great speech:

Last edited:
A seed has been planted in somaliland, and all good things win in the end, we will see more and more non-clan affiliated candidates in Somaliland, and when that wall is completely broken down, a person relying on a clan will fail.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
It's the same with the guy who was running for mayor in Hargeysa he campaigned to all of the voters not just his clan, the previous guy, Solteco was useless but he thought that his clan could save him another term.

But the guy who campaigned to all of the voters had the most votes of any running candidate in the country:

Listen to his speech here, a great speech:

Bro the mayor of hargeisa is from my subclan but that nigga has to go.

Everyone is pocketing money in Xamar and reinvesting in their regions. Billions in aid money flow through it, did you think we are going to watch on the sidelines?

I agree that Mahdi will be in jail because he isn't HA, if wadani win next election he might slip through though lol.
The funniest post I've came across since a while, You think Mahdi is a youtuber or something for him to be arrested in hargeisa :silanyosmile:

There is a former vice prime minister and minister of foreign affairs of the same subsubsubsub..............clan as Mahdi in hargeisa at the moment who still brags about his pansomalism vision but no one can mess with him cuz of his qabiil so need of assumptions if you arent well versed with the dynamics of somali politics.

what a misogynistic society , not a single woman got elected , Ayeeyo Edna is very disappointed with you :mahubowtf:
The ictiraaf just became even harder , the Gaalo wouldn't like this :ayaanswag:

anyway, congratulations to you guys .

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
The funniest post I've came across since a while, You think Mahdi is a youtuber or something for him to be arrested in hargeisa :silanyosmile:

There is a former vice prime minister and minister of foreign affairs of the same subsubsubsub..............clan as Mahdi in hargeisa at the moment who still brags about his pansomalism vision but no one can mess with him cuz of his qabiil so need of assumptions if you arent well versed with the dynamics of somali politics.
So I was right in my judgment that HY are the most somaliweynists/pan somalist within the issaq:deadrose: I wonder why that is tho, Do HY share more history and culture with non somalilander somalis in comparison to other issaq subclans?

Well Bubba is a SNM veteran so he can't get arrested :manny:

So I was right in my judgment that HY are the most somaliweynists/pan somalist within the issaq:deadrose: I wonder why that is tho, Do HY share more history and culture with non somalilander somalis in comparison to other issaq subclans?
Also there's a minority within isaaq community who are unionist jut like in any other nation but there's only one thing that unites us and that's preserving the integrity of Somaliland territorial borders without any division.

Mahdi is Garxajis so its close, generally people who border other Somalis outside of Somaliland are more unionist.

Mahdi is colonised by Ethiopians so ofcourse he sees what a divided Somalia brings.
Nigga isaaqs border every somali in the north and in DDS also no one cares what Mahdi thinks he's just there to leech off reer xamar taxpayers just like most politicians in the city

Trending

Latest posts