BREAKING NEWS Hamas launches new operation against Israel.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Has any country showen support for Palestine? This isn’t just Hamas, the Palestinian President has acknowledged this as war.
main-qimg-c385459ed0598cc2cb929a40c1df7fab-pjlq.jpeg

Surprisingly there are some nations that acknowledge both Israel and Palestine, like Ethiopia. Eritrea is apparently the only horn nation that doesn't acknowledge Palestine. But a majority of the global south support the Palestine cause. They understand the evil nature of the west.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
while rn they're the only ones with backbone
While they have a backbone let's not act like everything they do is for the good of Muslims. I'm glad that there isn't a population of Shias in Somalia otherwise we'd have to deal with them meddling in our business while we beat back Shabab. Iran are opportunists, they see the chances to expan their power outside their borders they'll happily and they'll destabilize their neighbors to do so.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
View attachment 297475
Surprisingly there are some nations that acknowledge both Israel and Palestine, like Ethiopia. Eritrea is apparently the only horn nation that doesn't acknowledge Palestine. But a majority of the global south support the Palestine cause. They understand the evil nature of the west.
I mean like right now. Westerners are supporting Israel and Khaleejis are playing that peace card.

Wow! I was a big fan of Peterson due to his stand against Liberals. @AbdiFreedom whats going on?
Cmon bro really? Peterson was a shill from day one . He calls himself Christian to get Christian followers but he himself doesn’t even believe in Christianity. As soon as the C19 vaccines dropped he was the first one to get it lol there’s nothing based about this guy he’s just a modern day pied piper

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I mean like right now. Westerners are supporting Israel and Khaleejis are playing that peace card.
Right now it seems like the Palestinian people are on their own, no neighboring nation will jump in with the threat of nukes. The best chance might be Syrian rebels coming to help by carrying out border raids. Since Israel has been using Syria as a testing group for bombs and disregarding the people still there, I think they'll have the most valid reason to jump in. But this is all my speculations.

Right now it seems like the Palestinian people are on their own, no neighboring nation will jump in with the threat of nukes. The best chance might be Syrian rebels coming to help by carrying out border raids. Since Israel has been using Syria as a testing group for bombs and disregarding the people still there, I think they'll have the most valid reason to jump in. But this is all my speculations.
If arabnimo trully excist as they portray online egypy-jordan and saudi arabia should help them the same way turkey helped azerbaijan :kanyehmm:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Wow! I was a big fan of Peterson due to his stand against Liberals. @AbdiFreedom whats going on?
Never taking this idiot seriously, not after Žižek beat the shit out of him in a debate. Muppet sounding fool has tricked a generation of young men into believing he's a reliable source of advice.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
If arabnimo trully excist as they portray online egypy-jordan and saudi arabia should help them the same way turkey helped azerbaijan :kanyehmm:
With Saudi Arabia normalizing relations with Israel, I'm confident in saying that Arab unity is dead. In fact it died when the pan Arab movement was shot down, with the help of Saudi Arabia may I add.

With Saudi Arabia normalizing relations with Israel, I'm confident in saying that Arab unity is dead. In fact it died when the pan Arab movement was shot down, with the help of Saudi Arabia may I add.
You gotta respect the turkic people. When one of them goed to war they all support eachother from uzbekistan to turkey. While arabs are xaasid to eachother they remind me of another etnic group :trumpsmirk: