Hamas launches new operation against Israel.

It looks like there’s some more nefarious stuff going on behind the scenes . Multiple things aren’t adding up about this offensive.

It’s exactly 50 years since the Yom Kippur war they had

For Hamas and Israeli to be in bed with each is not totally out the realms of possibility.
Maybe not working together per say but the IDF higher ups definitely allowed these attacks to occur. Unfortunately people are going to rub these statements under the rug in this impending war.

This thing was shady from the get go and now its confirmed to be a psy op.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
by that logic since a palestinian is a palestinian, israel should detonate nuclear bombs on gaza.
Palestinians are the oppressed, Israelis are the oppressors.

Israel as a nation, does not deserve to exist. And those who try to perpetuate this colonial state are as guilty as those soldiers who fire tank rounds at children.

It looks like there’s some more nefarious stuff going on behind the scenes . Multiple things aren’t adding up about this offensive.

For Hamas and Israeli to be in bed with each is not totally out the realms of possibility.

I agree that Israel not knowing about this operation isn't believable. But the likelihood of your last point is practically non-existent.

If Hamas wanted to co-operate with Israelis, they would've done more than a decade ago and spared the loss of thousands of deaths on both sides and destructions like never seen before.

If fact, the reason that Israel haven't allowed Palestinian elections for 15+ years, is that they know that Hamas would win by the majority of Palestinians and oust Fatah (current de-facto gov't of 'Palestine', but only West Bank in practice), who are somewhat 'allied' with Israeli gov't, or co-operative to be precise and peaceful in their approach to the conflict.

Back to your point, I think the motive behind these events could be to let Hamas do an incursion into Israel and subsequently use as justification to enter Gaza and possibly re-establish occupation there (either fully or partially), which is unlikely given the resistance of Hamas/IJ, but at the bare minimum target all of their capabilities so they don't dare again.

Remember, Netenyahu statement from yesterday. It was obviously expected that they would retaliate by striking all military sites and capabilities in Gaza. But unexpectedly, they mentioned that they would target their *governmental capabilities*.

What does this mean? If Israel succeed, then that will pave the way for Israel to essentially occupy Gaza again since they have no means of governing themselves and after military defeating them, they can't defend themselves either. To couple with this, they are expanding the Israeli siege (ground, air, sea blockade), cut of electricity, power, trade etc. Again, re-occupation seem to be on the agenda.

This is my theory.

I bet you carving out of piece of land in the Gaza strip is part of their agenda too since they have the liberties to go all in this time. Look for the maps to be updated in 5 years.

If i was a israeli i would live in haifa where its peacefull you must be crazy if you think iam gonna live 10 km of gaza
Yeah there or Tel Aviv. I would avoid Jerusalem and 100km from West bank and Gaza strip at least if necessary.

No doubt these settlers are being given free land and money to go to these places but damn the juice ain't worth the squeeze.

Yeah there or Tel Aviv. I would avoid Jerusalem and 100km from West bank and Gaza strip at least if necessary.

No doubt these settlers are being given free land and money to go to these places but damn the juice ain't worth the squeeze.
Those settlers come from brooklyn and poland and they will call themselves middle easterners :mjhaps:

Palestinian mujahideen honour Preaident Maxamed Cabdullahi Farmaajo xafidullah

Reporter: Mr Farmaajo do you think Palestinians should have the right to defend themselves against Isreal?

Farmaajo:
IMG_9590.jpeg

Trending