Hamas launches new operation against Israel.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Eye to an eye turns the world blind, massacrin whole family of innocent jews are never an answer hope those deash get xasuuqad
Palestians have been masacred for decades by Israelis. The second they show an 10th of the force they have been living under people are so quick to jump to โ€œkilling civilians is wrongโ€ in Israel/Palestine Palestinians civilians have been dying regularly for decades.

This is just retribution from the Palestinian people.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
If you actually believe this map, ur thinking from ur arse, Ethiopian are pro Israel same as Sweden
Ethiopians are officially pro Isreal but are very anti Yahuudi. There's a reason Isreal evacuated the entire Jewish population od Ethiopia.

Marshall D Abdi

Know youโ€™re place peasant
Gaal baad tahay, I have officially takfir-ed you. Repent or from here on out, everyone should address you as the kafir you are.
Gtfo with ur double standards, doing takfiir cuz nigga dont subscribe to the same ideas as u, typical 68 iq moment

Isreal gets attacked and all the self hate posters go silent for a day. Makes you really think๐Ÿค”

thereโ€™s one right beneath you lol

Eye to an eye turns the world blind, massacrin whole family of innocent jews are never an answer hope those deash get xasuuqad
But massacring innocent Palestinians doesnโ€™t blind Israel according to you? Just come out and make an Israeli flag your avatar

Ethiopians are officially pro Isreal but are very anti Yahuudi. There's a reason Isreal evacuated the entire Jewish population od Ethiopia.
amxaaras hate Agews who are like christianized Jews, what would they think of real Jews?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP

But massacring innocent Palestinians doesnโ€™t blind Israel according to you? Just come out and make an Israeli flag your avatar

amxaaras hate Agews who are like christianized Jews, what would they think of real Jews?
Agews are central Cushtic. They are the only people who did get Semitic-ized and kept their native Cushtic language. They are Opressed and hated on by the Habash, mainly amhara, who themselves used to be Agew cushites but got assimilated to Semetic culture.

The Jews of Ethiopia were called beta Isreal. Their Jewish Ness is put into question alot but genetic testing apparently says they are of Jewish decent I believe. Amxaro are anti Yahuudi like all horners.

Agews are central Cushtic. They are the only people who did get Semitic-ized and kept their native Cushtic language. They are Opressed and hated on by the Habash, mainly amhara, who themselves used to be Agew cushites but got assimilated to Semetic culture.

The Jews of Ethiopia were called beta Isreal. Their Jewish Ness is put into question alot but genetic testing apparently says they are of Jewish decent I believe. Amxaro are anti Yahuudi like all horners.
Iโ€™m talking about

who the Amhara are genociding

โ€œWhen, in 2015, after long calls for representation, the Kemant living inside the Amhara state received self-administration status, harsh penalties were swiftly enacted by regional militias. Abeba describes how in 2016, an entire village was burnt to the ground, killing more than 100 civilians and displacing up to 35,000 others.โ€

also I like Jews, but I dislike the actions of the Israeli state in Gaza and the West Bank. I doubt most Somalis or Sudanese think or care about Jews, since they donโ€™t exist in the region outside of Ethiopia.

Last edited:

Marshall D Abdi

Know youโ€™re place peasant

Calm ur breasts down ur punk, in what way did i say Israel should massacre or i gave green flag to it?

just say ur like those terrorist hamas who kidnappin kids and woman and shootin blank range with man gtfo my Guy, may all who dont support the geneva convention and the rules of warfare in islam burn in hell like those daesh hamas
Palestians have been masacred for decades by Israelis. The second they show an 10th of the force they have been living under people are so quick to jump to โ€œkilling civilians is wrongโ€ in Israel/Palestine Palestinians civilians have been dying regularly for decades.

This is just retribution from the Palestinian people.
nigga are u supportin the killing of innocent yes or no? Idc about the kaffirs, we Talking about pro claimed muslim doing the gaal behavior killing muslims and bombinh ambulance..

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
I am employed by a billion-dollar, stock-traded software company headquartered in Israel, founded and owned by Israelis. I work at their UK subsidiary, where we receive technology support from the headquarters and pay them a percentage of the revenue we generate. The company specializes in providing workforce management software and security solutions to all businesses Israel they probably do software to monitor Palestinians who knows.

Ironically, my CEO is about to visit the headquarters to discuss a list of demands for our UK branch. However, the situation took a surprising turn when Hamas invaded Israel, i think it will cause significant disruptions, especially in the procurement of software and hardware.

Do I feel guilt for working with Israelis? Nah. Is it Haram? Don't think so.

If I am on the path to becoming a future Dictator and uniting Somalia, sacrifices will need to be made, and I must elevate to power, and get closer to ones who control the globe behind the curtains.

Trending