Hamas launches new operation against Israel.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Why are the US handing out billions left and right to foreign countries? Reer America, hold your politicans accountable :mahubowtf:
America loves war mongering smh. I was shocked other day when America shot down Turkey drone in Syria because it got to close to American soldiers what the hell we doing in Syria

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
America loves war mongering smh. I was shocked other day when America shot down Turkey drone in Syria because it got to close to American soldiers what the hell we doing in Syria
Mind you 8 billion can solve much of the homelessness crisis.

In America poverty and homelessness is a feature not a incident. They can fix it but they donโ€™t want to.

Israel begging for assistance only reveals that they are struggling on their own. Despite the fact that they have massive resources but also the expertise to develop advanced weapons by themselves, they are still not self-sufficient in dealing with Palestinian militias who only got rockets, lol.

If America withdraws financial support, that will be the end of Israel as we know, unless they resort to nuclear threats.

NGL I feel like israel did this to themselves so they can have a reason to RDM random palestinian kids
Israelis have been killing random Palestinian children since their inception, but obviously this whole situation wonโ€™t turn out well for Palestinians. May Allah keep them safe.

Anybody that is into the hole israeli/palestinian conflicts should watch this show its top tier:banderas:

MV5BZTk5OTU5Y2EtY2M1NC00N2E5LWJlMTMtODgzMDc2NDk1MTczXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMyMzI4MzY@._V1_.jpg

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

For legal reasons:
This song is a bop. I do not support the attack on civilians

Now the Israeli government is going to retaliate with extreme force. Theyโ€™ve got zero reason to hold back anymore and will seek to raze Gaza to the ground. Innocent Palestinian civilians will pay for it and suffer.

May Allah protect them ๐Ÿ™