Halane summons Farmaajo and the FMS for a meeting

meeting will start on Saturday, but PL and JL might go there as soon as tuesday or wednesday.

farmaggio's wish of being the one to call and lead the meeting ain't happening. he'll report to xalane.:ftw9nwa:

there's a rumor opposition will take part in the meeting.

Last edited:
Hopefully we finally get good news after the meeting :)
what good news? your guy farmaajo won't be hosting the meeting, and it won't take place in villa somalia. He'll just be another guest. that's a damn shame for you and your adeer waryaaa.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
what good news? your guy farmaajo won't be hosting the meeting, and it won't take place in villa somalia. He'll just be another guest. that's a damn shame for you and your adeer waryaaa.

Good news that they will all agree to hold timely elections and compromise. Don’t worry, there will be a positive outcome sxb :)

Ferrari,

You guys from the beginning of time have been trying to weaken the state. You are 5th column Uncle Toms, always have been. Farmaajo as Somali Muslim calls you for a meeting you say no at the behest of your Kenyan Daddies. Beesha Caalamka says do it in Xalane you say ‘Why oh yes Massa I sho will anything for u Massa’.

Ferrari,

You guys from the beginning of time have been trying to weaken the state. You are 5th column Uncle Toms, always have been. Farmaajo as Somali Muslim calls you for a meeting you say no at the behest of your Kenyan Daddies. Beesha Caalamka says do it in Xalane you say ‘Why oh yes Massa I sho will anything for u Massa’.

And a buun like you under Ethiopian futo is wadani.

Ferrari,

I'll attend a meeting if dajjal and Satan hosted it together at the gates of hell, but not one hosted by farmaajo, even if the venue is Janatul fardawsa. :dabcasar:

how does it make you feel that your adeer is now being summoned in xalane?:mjkkk:

and if the rumor that opposition will be allowed to attend the meeting is true, then that's even more humiliation.

all this would never happen if farmaajo didn't try to force his wish on JL like telling madoobe take this money and go. grave miscalculation on his part.

indeed kibirka waa lagu jabaa.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I'll attend a meeting if dajjal and Satan hosted it together at the gates of hell, but not one hosted by farmaajo, even if the venue is Janatul fardawsa. :dabcasar:
:mjlol: Wasn't Dhusomareeb enough for you, 2 times in Mareeb and once in Xamar and now your resorting to the venue of hellfire. Was the food that bad :russ:

:mjlol: Wasn't Dhusomareeb enough for you, 2 times in Mareeb and once in Xamar and now your resorting to the venue of hellfire. Was the food that bad :russ:
don't matter nigga.
my adeer got his demands. meeting is being hosted by xalane, not abiye's girlfriend farmaajo and it's taking place inside the UN compound, no villga ugaanda.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Ferrari,

Before Feb 8. UN didnt call for meeting. It was Xarmaajo. But now story its different cause Government expired. Sorry We will not break Dastuur for Xarmaajo or anyone acting like he own Somalia.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
don't matter nigga.
my adeer got his demands. meeting is being hosted by xalane, not abiye's girlfriend farmaajo and it's taking place inside the UN compound, no villga ugaanda.
It could be held in the middle of Makkah Al Mukaramah Road for all I care, once Comrade Madoobe and co arrives in Xamar, we could finally stop kick that bucket down the road and let the inevitable win occur. What is the delay for, land in Xamar, and get the shir started, running and done and dusted ASAP.

It could be held in the middle of Makkah Al Mukaramah Road for all I care, once Comrade Madoobe and co arrives in Xamar, we could finally stop kick that bucket down the road and let the inevitable win occur. What is the delay for, land, and get the shit done and dusted ASAP.
we'll know more by the end of the week but if you are expecting a return of farmaajo for another 4 years, you're still deluded.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
It could be held in the middle of Makkah Al Mukaramah Road for all I care, once Comrade Madoobe and co arrives in Xamar, we could finally stop kick that bucket down the road and let the inevitable win occur. What is the delay for, land, and get the shit done and dusted ASAP.
Xarmaajo playing big game to delay election. He thinks winning ICT court will improve his stand in the coming election. All this delay was for this plan.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Xarmaajo playing big game to delay election. He thinks winning ICT court will improve his stand in the coming election. All this delay was for this plan.
ICJ proceeding shall start within a couple of weeks, a win is a win for Somalia no matter the President. But again, it ain't 1M1V, and so the people opinion are just a formality. Its a MP selection, so delay or not, the MPs swing is the way the election goes. If the election even occurs tonight, it won't change anything, unless the MPs have a trick in their sleeves.

Trending