Hair advice for men

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Avoid madow barbers with vendettas. When the man behind the chair 💺 is full of spite his cutting tools will vengefully attack. Deforestation of your hairline will ensue. And it might not grow back.

One major difference between farahs in qurbaha and the ones back home is that haircuts in somalia are MUCH cheaper. $2 for any style you want vs $25-30 plus tip in the states.

Avoid madow barbers with vendettas. When the man behind the chair 💺 is full of spite his cutting tools will vengefully attack. Deforestation of your hairline will ensue. And it might not grow back.
I had a itchy spoty inflamed bald patch for 6 months after going to a "dhegcas" barber. Alhamdulilah the hair grew back, but the trauma forced me to learn how to trim my own hair at home.

:tocry:

On anothet note an African Barbar also gave me an ape crest (that sloping up at the back of the head gorillas have) by trimming my fringe and keeping the back of the head just touched up with scissors, was it out of hate, or maybe he couldn't cut jileec hair? I don't know but I had to shave my head just to look normal.

gorilla GIF

My regular baber is Eriterian, but the lads who get into that fucking Jamican yardie's chair get absolutely MAULED wallahi. The guy gets high, blairs bashment music, fucking dances and cut with 1 hand whilst taking phone calls on a semi-regularly :chrisfreshhah:

I've always brought headwear with me in risky places where alternatives were not optional, just in case I needed to exist with a cap on.

The best barber I've come across is Jamaican. The man has perfected his craft. Unfortunately, he's not local to me. Anytime I'm want a 10/10 haircut, I make the effort to visit him

I had to drop my regular Eritrean barber recently, because he kept messing up. Tough decision because he's a nice guy, but you can't be sentimental about such matters.