HAG elders visit puntland to witness jeegaan brutal in Lasscanood

These illiterate imbeciles (And I talking about all Somali traditional elders) are the cause of our pain and struggle. When will people put God and our nation ahead of these useless sack of shites.

These illiterate imbeciles (And I talking about all Somali traditional elders) are the cause of our pain and struggle. When will people put God and our nation ahead of these useless sack of shites.

Wallahi its funny and sad at the same time, these guys have more clout than the government.

Wallahi its funny and sad at the same time, these guys have more clout than the government.
Tribalism is a primitive form of social, economical and political way of life. Our nation is currently going through what the Japanese went through centuries ago. Yet it is ingrained in our people’s psyche that it’ll take decades more to educate them on the real world. We as a people know what the issue is, but yet we refuse to acknowledge it (turning a blind eye so to speak). I see some people on here calling for democracy, but yet the hypocrisy they display see’s no bounds. If these elders really wanted to help they would stay out of the way of progress, but that is unlikely as they are only truly after power and wealth.

this truly is tiring.

Ugaas Mohamud Ugaas Ali Ugas (Ugaaska Abgaal)

Ugaas Hassan Ugaas Mohamed Ugaas Nur (Ugaaska Cayr)

Suldan Warsame Suldan Ibrahim Suldan Aliyow Ibrow (Ugaaska Jiiddo)

Ugaas Abdirahman Ugaas Abdulahi Ugaas Maxumad (Ugaaska Gaaljecel)

Malaq Mohamed Yacqub sheikh Deeroow (Raxanweyn)

Wabar Mohamed Wabar Ahned Wabar Ahned (Ugaaska Baadicadde)
Why have they gone to Lascanood?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ugaas Mohamud Ugaas Ali Ugas (Ugaaska Abgaal)

Ugaas Hassan Ugaas Mohamed Ugaas Nur (Ugaaska Cayr)

Suldan Warsame Suldan Ibrahim Suldan Aliyow Ibrow (Ugaaska Jiiddo)

Ugaas Abdirahman Ugaas Abdulahi Ugaas Maxumad (Ugaaska Gaaljecel)

Malaq Mohamed Yacqub sheikh Deeroow (Raxanweyn)

Wabar Mohamed Wabar Ahned Wabar Ahned (Ugaaska Baadicadde)
we definitely need to revamp how we naming these mfs.

Lots of dhulbahante/hags/ogadens make up the bulk of rahanwayn is what I heard.

Leesaan is Gerri Koombe is what I heard. My understanding is they make up the bulk of D/M in Bakool region.

I've also heard D/M are descendants of Sheekh Ai Ismaaciil Al-Jabarti. So in essence the whole D/M are our cousins just like Carab Saalax (Meheri Ismaaciil Al-Jabarti).

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Leesaan is Gerri Koombe is what I heard. My understanding is they make up the bulk of D/M in Bakool region.

I've also heard D/M are descendants of Sheekh Ai Ismaaciil Al-Jabarti. So in essence the whole D/M are our cousins just like Carab Saalax (Meheri Ismaaciil Al-Jabarti).
There are many Darood within these groups, that Gerri Koombe rumor is not even a rumor the ones renting my home claim Gerri Koombe isir ahaan and they say Dhaqan wise they are Raxanweyn from Bay. There are also alot of Madow in Raxanweyn its a mix bag of people united by dhaqan and dialect.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
2A0E5616-DE08-45CA-B54D-EFC3B283BEE5.jpeg

They can be seen in Hargeisa now

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Any group that is sympathetic towards Isaaq after all their insults, AlShabab support, deportations etc, suffers from stockholm syndrome and damiir xumo.
Isaaq can laugh at the struggles of Xamar but at the end of the day no Somali clan has killed more from us as the Jabartis have. Individual Jabarti branches have taken more hawiye lives than the whole of isaaq+reewin combined. What do petty insults from 500 miles away matter in the face of loosing your cousin to a murder?

Btw I support Dhulos in their struggles but only out of somalinimo as I see dhulos as more Somali than isaaq. If it where to come down to qabil I’d be either indifferent or with Isaaq who haven’t killed my people and I know never will (incapable of doing so)

Isaaq can laugh at the struggles of Xamar but at the end of the day no Somali clan has killed more from us as the Jabartis have. Individual Jabarti branches have taken more hawiye lives than the whole of isaaq+reewin combined. What do petty insults from 500 miles away matter in the face of loosing your cousin to a murder?

Btw I support Dhulos in their struggles but only out of somalinimo as I see dhulos as more Somali than isaaq. If it where to come down to qabil I’d be either indifferent or with Isaaq who haven’t killed my people and I know never will (incapable of doing so)
Hawiye killed more hawiye then daroods ever did 🤔🤔🤫