HAG Deported from Kismayo

We only deported an individual. We have no people to attack because there is no Mudulood clan in JL. That is why they all gather under the Shurunshuur Samaale card because that’s the only Alliance where they can produce some heads.
The curud Maxamed mudulood lives solely in JL. There is a thread on here how they were asking for xaquuq in Jl administration

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We only deported an individual. We have no people to attack because there is no Mudulood clan in JL. That is why they all gather under the Shurunshuur Samaale card because that’s the only Alliance where they can produce some heads.
You deported a Minister. I bet you didn’t even know what this was about, quite clueless to what it’s about. If Mudulood don’t live in JL why do they have representation in JL

No need to proof. Abgaal/mudulood did not clan expand post 1991. Everywhere we live today we lived for centuries even lower shabelle like wanlaweyne, qoryooley, barawe etc

forget the Wacdaan cismaan who have their own towns main one being lafoole and solely live in lower Shabelle and baandir. They are majority in the eastern neighbourhoods of afgooye

The curud Maxamed mudulood lives solely in JL. There is a thread on here how they were asking for xaquuq in Jl administration

They are Sheekhaal originally but became bastards because they were not receiving any political representation under 4.5. Lobage & AW Qutub stole all their MPs

They are Sheekhaal originally but became bastards because they were not receiving any political representation under 4.5. Lobage & AW Qutub stole all their MPs
How the hell can a curud be a bastard. They were Maxamed Mudulood even pre 1991 mentioned in many shiribs I seen on yt:pachah1:

We Hawadle have our representation and we respect the locals. Inshallah Sayid Ahmed gives us more rep.

Good to see unruly guests be deported, it was wrong for President Madoobe to give positions to a non native of JL.

Last edited:

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
We Hawadle have our representation and we respect the locals. Inshallah Sayid Ahmed gives us more rep.

Good to see unruly guests be deported, it was wrong for President Madoobe to give positions to a non native of JL.
I Want More GIF

You deported a Minister. I bet you didn’t even know what this was about, quite clueless to what it’s about. If Mudulood don’t live in JL why do they have representation in JL

He was given that deputy minister seat in 2016 because of a secret deal between HSM & Madoobe at the time. This guy has been out of work for over 5 years. He only landed himself a temporary Job for being HSM’s cousin. That same mistake will not be repeated once more.

Xawaadle deserve recognition. I hope Sayid Ahmed recruits them as Daraawishta to help liberate Middle Juba from Gaalo Shabab. Hawadle are tough warriors ❤️

Weren’t the hawadle in Jl kicked out by the mx after they sided with the usc in the 90’s. Heard there are barely any left. We got one of those miskeens in this forum in fact :pachah1:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You can't be against Madoobe man, I try to be against him but I can't do it. We must support him for another 10 years. We must see the bigger picture. It has to be a Hutu free zone regardless of who rules it.

Trending

Latest posts