habar bantu on dahir alasow and dadka diasporada isku dirdir ka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahhaha sxb I like to karbaash hawiyes now and then:russ: but I'm scared I will end up with a hawiye xalimo and be the first one to marry outside tolka for the first time in 700 years :ohhh:
Lol are y'all still upset about papa Barre? Look sxb we're very patience and tolerant towards our fellow Somali brothers, don't make the mistake papa Barre made:ufdup: u guys will be turned into Unukaah Leh'anians if u get outta line. BE careful and be graceful and count ur blessings
20170317_205611.png
:dabcasar:

Lol are y'all still upset about papa Barre? Look sxb we're very patience and tolerant towards our fellow Somali brothers, don't make the mistake papa Barre made:ufdup: u guys will be turned into Unukaah Leh'anians if u get outta line. BE careful and be graceful and count ur blessingsView attachment 14605 :dabcasar:
Horta you are abgaal aren't ya? Abgaal have always had political alliance with darood I mean they have been the flower girl of darood :chrisfreshhah:

Horta you are abgaal aren't ya? Abgaal have always had political alliance with darood I mean they have been the flower girl of darood :chrisfreshhah:
We're a calm and lvl headed ppl, we never start shit, we just discipline the trouble makers, take them in as refugees and teach them the constitution of unukaa leh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending