• Career oriented

• Either, I'll make her quit her job if she has one

• Either, her job isn't in my requirements

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I want a housewife. I want a girl that cooks and cleans and in return I will give her the "sabaayad wrap" and lacaag. We will take care of the kids together.

I don't want a working woman, she can gtfo :camby:

I'll bring in the lacaag and she can be a housewife. I don't want a feminist qashin.
what if the "lacaag" runs out? you better have a backup plan sxb

Somali household income in America is 18,000$--That's what Asian Americans get taxed.

The men have everything to do with this and the women who allow them to kawaal them must get zero sympathy.

El padrone

If the lacaag runs out that means she needs to get out of the kitchen and go into the workforce. We will work together as a team, save money together as a team, and raise kids as a team. Marriage is teamwork.
loool looks like u already planned everything. hopefully you get wifey material ting, Insha allah! at least wait till in ur 30s thats the best time to settle down and offer "sabaayad wraps" kk.

loool looks like u already planned everything. hopefully you get wifey material ting, Insha allah! at least wait till in ur 30s thats the best time to settle down and offer "sabaayad wraps" kk.

Right now the coveted iyo cherished "sabaayad wrap" is going to go into alot of tunnels before settling down.

If the lacaag runs out that means she needs to get out of the kitchen and go into the workforce. We will work together as a team, save money together as a team, and raise kids as a team. Marriage is teamwork.

Its very difficult for someone whose been out of the workforce for 5-10 years to get back in.

El padrone

Somali household income in America is 18,000$--That's what Asian Americans get taxed.

The men have everything to do with this and the women who allow them to kawaal them must get zero sympathy.
what? isnt that below poverty line? no wonder they reside welfare and benefit friendly states.
i suppose theres incentive to work in US but apparently the skinnies arent giving any fucks whatsoever

That's going to change with the new generation of young Somalis bringing in RACKS on top of RACKS and bringing in that BAG aboowe and you know Somali parents are making more than that.

The new generation of Somalis are coming up while the old ones are sitting in a coffee shop for 10 hours a day.

Its very difficult for someone whose been out of the workforce for 5-10 years to get back in.

Your right, but if lacaag runs out or I get laid off, I will do my best to work two jobs. I rather my woman not working. As a man it's my duty to work.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
I want a housewife. I want a girl that cooks and cleans and in return I will give her the "sabaayad wrap" and lacaag. We will take care of the kids together.

I'll bring in the lacaag and she can be a housewife. I don't want a feminist qashin.
Do you have lacag marka hore?

El padrone

right! this is one of the biggest hindsight would-be mothers miss. they think it will be smooth and dandy after longtime of unemployment then they struggle to get back into workforce cuz they cant explain the huge gap bw their employment history.
its also funny the men have no clue and expect they will be able to manage alone their new families finance not taking into account all the expenses that come after the kids, mortgages, car loans, bills etc.
this is why this backward attitude keeps somalis into vicious cycle of poverty.
its high time to let xaliimos do their part in the grind and hustle.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
right! this is one of the biggest hindsight would-be mothers miss. they think it will be smooth and dandy after longtime of unemployment then they struggle to get back into workforce cuz they cant explain the huge gap bw their employment history.
its also funny the men have no clue and expect they will be able to manage alone their new families finance not taking into account all the expenses that come after the kids, mortgages, car loans, bills etc.
this is why this backward attitude keeps somalis into vicious cycle of poverty.
its high time to let xaliimos do their part in the grind and hustle.

:vqbuyv0:

Lemme guess you'll 50/50 on breastfeeding, changing diapers, housework etcetc

what? isnt that below poverty line? no wonder they reside welfare and benefit friendly states.
i suppose theres incentive to work in US but apparently the skinnies arent giving any fucks whatsoever

It's just the others are holding the pack down.

We are dividing into two categories of Somalis: haves-and-have nots. You can't claim your Qabil on a tax return.

Homes with higher household income usually gravitate towards networking with other Somalis in the same pay grade. I have cut off all my friends who don't have credit cards or don't own homes.

:ohreally:I thought that you was a male feminist all along, and hayaay so u want your future wife to stay at home and make muffo day in and day out or all those complicated Somali food? poor lady:(
I can never see myself as a housewive as I'll just get bored to tears and as a femnist I believe that ladies shouldn't financily rely on men.:obama:

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
Aint no way the lady gonna be working with these savages in the world. Womans place is caring for the house and making food for me to eat once I get home. If she tries to stunt and work after we get married, she getting the papers straight. If she acts up, too bad for her I will be getting a second wife and she will be stuck at home on her own. better fend for herself since she wants to work so bad. :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.