guess who cop'd a new whip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Say masha Allah don't give me the evil eye kkk

@Mercury you said I need to hang out in street corners & beg for money? I love to see what you drive miise have you got an Oyster card :frdfvsb:

@waraabe say wallahi you don't live at Hooyo's basement, what car do you drive miise like you sister Mercury you're rolling with the Oyster card :ftw9nwa:

My trainers are worth more than your entire wardrobe you bum ass mofo peep online how much Giuseppe Zanotti trainers black diamond are worth more than half a bag trick now bow down & pay homage to the king you servile serfs :ftw9nwa:
IMG_3274.JPG

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member

@Mercury you said I need to hang out in street corners & beg for money? I love to see what you drive miise have you got an Oyster card :frdfvsb:

@waraabe say wallahi you don't live at Hooyo's basement, what car do you drive miise like you sister Mercury you're rolling with the Oyster card :ftw9nwa:

My trainers are worth more than your entire wardrobe you bum ass mofo peep online how much Giuseppe Zanotti trainers black diamond are worth more than half a bag trick now bow down & pay homage to the king you servile serfs :ftw9nwa:
View attachment 9466
I think I've seen those trainers before. That's right I saw them at target at the girls 9-14 section :drakelaugh:

MashAllah always nice to see Somali ' s success but you need to change the style, language, from rapper's style to lord style !!!!

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.

View attachment 9466
Rageedi Mash Allah....may Allah make you rich in this world and give you jannatul firdaus InshAllah...
:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending