Greetings from a Kazakh Nomad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you speak Turkish?:cosbyhmm:
My native language is Kazakh which is a Turkic language and we have about 40-50% mutual intelligibility with Turkish. I can usually understand 70-90% of conversarions in Turkish because I have been exposed to the sound and know how to switch letters around but it is slightly more difficult for me to respond. If my life depended on it I could get my point across in Turkish though.

Mashallah you know a lot about Turkic history. I am slightly enraged because I was never told about Somali history and when I read up you guys were a nomadic superpower in the Horn and at the Indian (should be called Somali) Ocean.

Yeah, unfortunately as nomads somalis didn't write stuff down. Most of our history comes from Arab historians and later European colonialists. Lakiin, the Turks have a great warrior history and Allah has used you to protect the Muslims on many occasions.

Lol, if it weren't for you guys, the Muslim world would all be speaking Mongolian or Frankish.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
gNf_rj.gif

To everyone suspecting that I am actually Somali, you guys are right........ for 0.1%.

Attachments

• 3AB668D1-24BC-4E3D-8BD9-9DD1EE864835.png
    3AB668D1-24BC-4E3D-8BD9-9DD1EE864835.png
    542.7 KB · Views: 241

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rakhmatullahi Wa Barakatuh everyone

As you can tell from my name and thread name, I am Kazakh (no my name is not Borat:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:), and one of my Somali homeboys put me on to this website, and I have been dying of laughter ever since. Just a few observations and questions.

1. Wallahi you guys troll very well. It is refreshing, because on my Kazakh forums we troll each other just like that. By studying history, politics and then turning that into funny trolling. Meanwhile, local American (I live in US) Madows, cadans, and latino quffars are too stupid to understand trolling yet alone when they are being trolled.

2. Just to let you know Kazakh people that actually study history have lots of respect for you guys due to your amazing history, Islam, and general demeanor. You guys are very similar to us in the sense that you are prideful people like we are, and you also have to deal with lots of bs when it comes to racial identity as a general ignoramus still thinks in terms of three races being mongoloid, bantu, and northern european. You guys are constantly being called a mix of Arabs and Bantus, while we are called mix of Mongols and Russians when neither is the case. Most Kazakhs however make a clear distinction between Somalis and Bantu Africans.

3. We also have lots of tribalism, and like you guys if you stop a Kazakh he is supposed to know his tribe, his clan, his subclan, and his 7 forefathers (obviously on father's side). If anyone is interested I can elaborate further on the tribal system of Kazakhs.

4. We also have had Turkey come into our country however under the notion of Turkic brotherhood for us, and although that has generally been a positive development, we became wary as same diplomats who would throw Bozkurts (Turkic pride hand symbol) and proclaim how they are Turkic before Muslim ( I don't agree with that line of thinking in the first place) would then go to Arab countries and preach Islamic brotherhood.

Just some quick questions.

1. Are there any attempts to bring Somalia together again, and then after that to incorporate or reconquer NFD, Ogaden, and Djibouti into a great Somalia?

2. How did the dynamic between being nomadic herdsmen but also being great maritime explorers/conquerors work out for Somalis? I ask that because when it comes to us nomadic Turkic people we were always scared of water lol. Yes, we had cities along the coasts but they were always populated by other sedentary folks, and we ourselves never developed a solid navy/maritime culture. The only Turks who did are Ottoman Turks, but they probably simply took on and improved the existing Byzantine maritime culture, as they got to Anatolia on horseback from Central Asia, and then mixed with Greeks, Armenians, Arabs, and etc. Were there separate Somali clans who were maritime people, or were there nomads who would wander the land for most of the year, and then for some time of the year get on the boat? Btw, I was amazed to find out that Somali seamen were among those to bring Islam to Maldives and many other places.

3. This is a question from one of my Mongolian friends. He also respects you guys on the strength of nomadism (however he is not Muslim like me, he's a dirty kuffar:ftw9nwa:). He wants to know if you guys would back a Bantu over a Mongol if say the madow was in the wrong and let's theoretically say if you guys absolutely had to pick a side, whose side would you pick? In my opinion I would never pick sides but if I had to if both are kaffirs, I guess I take the sides of those that are in the right (meanwhile as you know in the West it is popular to side with your superficial notion of race in the first place).
I got love for all Muslims bro.!
Welcome to the site.

DeadStar

Honestly it’s quite embarrassing that u knw a lot about somalia and I don’t know nothing about ur people.

Anyways, how does it feel to be overshadowed by Russians and shit?
it would’ve definitely pissed me off.

Do U guys like each other?
Do u live in harmony?
Do they discriminate u guys because of Islam?
How do the Muslim minority in Russia feel about the current and previous administration?

I gotta say u guys have beautiful women MashAllah!

DeadStar

Guys no need to argue. I knew what to expect coming here. Believe it or not same happens in Kazakh forums and chats whenever an outsider enters. Kazakh womeb demand we don’t troll them in the presence of outsiders
I wanna join y’all forum. What is it called?

Honestly it’s quite embarrassing that u knw a lot about somalia and I don’t know nothing about ur people.

Anyways, how does it feel to be overshadowed by Russians and shit?
it would’ve definitely pissed me off.

Do U guys like each other?
Do u live in harmony?
Do they discriminate u guys because of Islam?
How do the Muslim minority in Russia feel about the current and previous administration?

I gotta say u guys have beautiful women MashAllah!

Thanks bro,

1. We have an independent country but Russia definitely uses their strong arm to influence our politics
2. The Russified cosmopolitan Kazakhs in major cities love Russians, and would bash a fellow Kazakh from a province before a Russian. The majority however dislikes Russians and we make them respect our culture and language by force. In two major cities Kazakhs will switch to Russian language to appease a Russian. In provinces and other cities a Russian knows better than to come around Kazakhs and speak Russian. My tribe or “qabil” is the most Russophobic
3. Kazakhs get discriminated in Russia, however it depends on the look. More Middle Eastern looking Kazakhs like me get a lot of hate in Russia but the very Mongol almost Chinese looking Kazakhs usually don’t get as much hate
4. The Muslim ummah in Russian is anything but unified, so they feel differently. Majority have solidarity with each other but they disagree on their stance towards Russia. Muslims native to their lands who are under control Russia despise it while migrant workers from Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzsttan don’t resent Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts