Cons:Lust to be dominated
Pros:Lust to be dominated
Hawiye
^
|
|
Pros:Women are hella submissive
Cons: Their Looks

I believe you brother, i am from the noble porcupine eating clan of isaaq. We are a mixture of Donkey and Xabashi

I believe you brother, i am from the noble porcupine eating clan of isaaq. We are a mixture of Donkey and Xabashi

you switched from puntlander to lander in one nite,,,,hhh faroole advise you to marry lander women if you wana wrap that flag around you.

@KazakhNomad

A quick warning..

As you have seen we have some very mentally unstable individuals here who create nothing worthy of your or anybody elses time.

Their mind is filled with stupidity and their heart with hatred.

Somalis on this site do not represent the views of mainstreem somalis..not even in the slightest bit. Please keep that in mind when engaging with some of our futile characters, they spew a lot of stupidity but in general they are infact harmless..

And yes i would side with the kazach the turk and the mongolian over any bantu anyday..
For one reason and one reason alone..i would eat turkish kazack cooked meals not only that but i would eat it from the same plate as them...would i do the same with a bantu ...not a chance..based on that alone a kazack would count on my sword to be beside his...

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Fam you used slang words specific to the UK. It's not even Jamaican Patois, it's pure UK slang :mjlol:

You were quite convincing until you started acting tough.
He's right though. It's not even uk's slang it originated from Jamaica. Btw there's bigger Caribbean community in Canada and America :pachah1:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Greetings, I am Isaaq, my people are well known worldwide for being the most, easily seen diaspora, our foreheads go from one neighbourhood to the other, pleased to meet you.

@KazakhNomad

A quick warning..

As you have seen we have some very mentally unstable individuals here who create nothing worthy of your or anybody elses time.

Their mind is filled with stupidity and their heart with hatred.

Somalis on this site do not represent the views of mainstreem somalis..not even in the slightest bit. Please keep that in mind when engaging with some of our futile characters, they spew a lot of stupidity but in general they are infact harmless..

And yes i would side with the kazach the turk and the mongolian over any bantu anyday..
For one reason and one reason alone..i would eat turkish kazack cooked meals not only that but i would eat it from the same plate as them...would i do the same with a bantu ...not a chance..based on that alone a kazack would count on my sword to be beside his...
:comeon:

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
lmao reminds me of when i pretended to be a korean man when i first joined ss :pachah1:
anyways welcome don't mind us we roast each other on a daily basis
@KREAM why are you so anally devastated

Of course Sunni. Only Turkic people that are Shia are Azerbaijanis.

Azeris are Turkicised Persians. They have no genetic link with central Asians. Like the Turks in Anatolia are mostly just turkicised Anatolians, Balkan and Greek people.

Welcome bro.

Some of my favourite people in history were central Asian Turks. Timur, Babur, Baybars, Malik Shah and the Mamluk and Delhi Sultans.

Azeris are Turkicised Persians. They have no genetic link with central Asians. Like the Turks in Anatolia are mostly just turkicised Anatolians, Balkan and Greek people.

Welcome bro.

Some of my favourite people in history were central Asian Turks. Timur, Babur, Baybars, Malik Shah and the Mamluk and Delhi Sultans.
Mashallah you know a lot about Turkic history. I am slightly enraged because I was never told about Somali history and when I read up you guys were a nomadic superpower in the Horn and at the Indian (should be called Somali) Ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts