GoFundme page for Dabcasar

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
I got be honest when Dabz went to Hargeisa, I low key wanted the SL admin to arrest him and send Dabz to mandera prison just for the drama. I woke up every morning to see Dabz eating bariis and hilib geel at some restaurant just doing some boring shitt :kodaksmiley: Finally I woke up Sunday and Dabz looks all fucked up :lolbron::chrisfreshhah:
I am sorry for laughing at him, but Dabz performance is Oscar worthy :russ: nigga acting like he can barely breath,
I didn't even notice a small bruise on him :mjlol:The look on his eyes says malukul-mowt is approaching

Oh another thing I noticed on the first video, Dabz yelling War Isaaqoow ninka iga qabta :drakelaugh:Then goes back to eat his bariis. He should be voted for the entertainer of the year, instead of the fat kid from UK.

@R.Kelly start gofundme page for Dabz, lets collect some donations for Dabz, Waa in loo qaaraamaa

@TSP @Gucci mane @waraabe @Hades @XamarCade @Bahal @Gambar @GlitzyCue_ @Waxwaalan @KULTA
@Luna @TheShinning @Abdalla @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Armadillo @sophisticate @Haggiss
@Bidaar Wanagsan @VixR

Walaahi Bilaahi I'm starting to appreciate Sheikh Dabacasar, this guy has shown us the true meaning of a carefree lifestyle.

I swear if he gets killed I'm attending his salatul Janazah, wherever it is.
Its the least I can do for the Oscar nominee *cough* *cough* I meant Sheikh ...:wow:

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think Dabcasar needs professional help and all these people egging him on are contributing to his declining mental health. Please recognize that the brother needs intervention, we should care about his well being and put aside our love for drama and entertainment.

:)

I think Dabcasar needs professional help and all these people egging him on are contributing to his declining mental health. Please recognize that the brother needs intervention, we should care about his well being and put aside our love for drama and entertainment.

i'm sure even you had a field day at his expense :ulyin:...

The attention seeking provocateur got what he wanted.

He should be thrown in Mandeera for his own sake

before he gets himself killed. I'm afraid we're going to

see him head south and try his antics with alshabab.

Dude is mentally sane
He’s just capitalizing
On Somali media
That’s what great entertainers
Do :)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I got be honest when Dabz went to Hargeisa, I low key wanted the SL admin to arrest him and send Dabz to mandera prison just for the drama. I woke up every morning to see Dabz eating bariis and hilib geel at some restaurant just doing some boring shitt :kodaksmiley: Finally I woke up Sunday and Dabz looks all fucked up :lolbron::chrisfreshhah:
I am sorry for laughing at him, but Dabz performance is Oscar worthy :russ: nigga acting like he can barely breath,
I didn't even notice a small bruise on him :mjlol:The look on his eyes says malukul-mowt is approaching

Oh another thing I noticed on the first video, Dabz yelling War Isaaqoow ninka iga qabta :drakelaugh:Then goes back to eat his bariis. He should be voted for the entertainer of the year, instead of the fat kid from UK.

@R.Kelly start gofundme page for Dabz, lets collect some donations for Dabz, Waa in loo qaaraamaa

@TSP @Gucci mane @waraabe @Hades @XamarCade @Bahal @Gambar @GlitzyCue_ @Waxwaalan @KULTA
@Luna @TheShinning @Abdalla @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Armadillo @sophisticate @Haggiss
@Bidaar Wanagsan @VixR

giphy.gif

But if I open a Gofundme they'll accuse me of a double plot since I'm Issaq:farmajoyaab:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You guys do know that I sat down with him right !

@ShuunJama

Believe me when I tell you that the guy is day and night difference when he is fb live and when he is off of it. He is as sane as any sane Somali person. I've never came across an actor like him. His whole demeanor changes when he goes Live. His voice switches. His facial movements becomes flamboyant.

The thing is that this man always wanted to be a known person but never could crack through it. Back in 2011 he brought odeys together in this town and said " nominate me for Somali President ". He failed that attempt. Then in 2014 this dude finally discovered the route to fame

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

@Bidaar Wanagsan @VixR
He almost broke character

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I just watched the video. Dude was doing the most acting like he got a crazy beat down. Hes some how ok enough to live stream while injured:gucciwhat:

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw

@ShuunJama
:dead:
Waryahe you know you could be his agent, all you have to do is set up a youtube account, and have him sent you the videos. You could make a killing, I was reading the other day a 7 year old making millions for just opening toys. Dabz will have 500K subscribes or more easily. He wouldn't need to scam masjids for sadaqo :bell:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:dead:
Waryahe you know you could be his agent, all you have to do is set up a youtube account, and have him sent you the videos. You could make a killing, I was reading the other day a 7 year old making millions for just opening toys. Dabz will have 500K subscribes or more easily. He wouldn't need to scam masjids for sadaqo :bell:

Why do you think we had a meeting. I actually posted here. My whole purpose of meeting hjm was to setup an Adsense on to a YouTube channel for him. I was discouraged that same day as I was setting it for him all a sudden he turned to me and said " your motives are suspicious to me " :bell::browtf:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

@ShuunJama

Believe me when I tell you that the guy is day and night difference when he is fb live and when he is off of it. He is as sane as any sane Somali person. I've never came across an actor like him. His whole demeanor changes when he goes Live. His voice switches. His facial movements becomes flamboyant.

The thing is that this man always wanted to be a known person but never could crack through it. Back in 2011 he brought odeys together in this town and said " nominate me for Somali President ". He failed that attempt. Then in 2014 this dude finally discovered the route to fame

I've known Dabcasar for about 13 years.

He's absolutely insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.