Girls would you allow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
He wasn't dissing his hooyo (I hope he wasn't) but it's a running joke that bandit repeats everything his hooyo talks with her friends. Nigga came in to an argument about Somali politics saying my hooyo said this and my hooyo said that. Remember the riwaayad you posted about soraan guy and the guy talking about what his wife told him. lol
No it was a hoe move nothing funny about disrespect other people parents but am not gonna get emotional about:camby:

Q

Queen Carawelo

No it was a hoe move nothing funny about disrespect other people parents but am not gonna get emotional about:camby:
Who are you calling a hoe?

Wasn't it a running joke in somnet that instead of forming your opinion, you would say my hooyo said this and that?

I don't tolerate parents being dissed.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Who are you calling a hoe?

Wasn't it a running joke in somnet that instead of forming your opinion, you would say my hooyo said this and that?

I don't tolerate parents being dissed.
Was I talking about you? I was talking about the guy you were defending he knew the subject at hand was disrespectful yet he dragged my mom into it:camby:

F

Forfon

a man that's known to you ( perhaps a friend of your husband or a social acquaintance) to facilitate the birth of your child specially when he is the top doctor in that field in your city?
YES

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Labour and contraction ain't joke most female's wouldn't care the gender of the doctor beacuse they in a pain and want the baby out ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts