Girls would you allow

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
a man that's known to you ( perhaps a friend of your husband or a social acquaintance) to facilitate the birth of your child specially when he is the top doctor in that field in your city?

I prefer female doctors or midwives over male doctors. The only time I would allow that is when female doctors aren't available.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Would you liberate your friend's wife while she's delivering a baby you thirst bucket smh

T

Tokio

:hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot:Yes ! And they defecate too. There's no sense of control but ultimate respect to our women :rejoice::rejoice:
giphy.gif

menace

VIP
I prefer female doctors or midwives over male doctors. The only time I would allow that is when female doctors aren't available.

There are situation where the women has complication delivering, wouldn't you allow the lady that was attending to you to bring in her superior, say like someone like the Menace. I mean he'll deliver the baby:browtf:

Q

Queen Carawelo

:ohhh::ohhh: That was uncalled for bro
He wasn't dissing his hooyo (I hope he wasn't) but it's a running joke that bandit repeats everything his hooyo talks with her friends. Nigga came in to an argument about Somali politics saying my hooyo said this and my hooyo said that. Remember the riwaayad you posted about soraan guy and the guy talking about what his wife told him. lol

menace

VIP
He wasn't dissing his hooyo (I hope he wasn't) but it's a running joke that bandit repeats everything his hooyo says to his friends. Nigga came in to an argument about Somali politics saying my hooyo said this and my hooyo said that. Remember the riwaayad you posted about soraan guy and the guy talking about what his wife told him. lol
:damn::damn::damn: As I read the first 2 lines I referred back to Jawaan and his wife.

T

Tokio

I wasn't dissing him nor his hooyo, it was tongue in cheek moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending