Gedo governor reach Boholgaras

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Only Ogadens settle all three gobols. It doesn’t matter which ones bigger :silanyosmile:

Also what NGO and google satellites are you talking about a google quick result can be from anything it could literally be from Sspot or Somnet

You don't settle shit in Gedo anymore. If you did it'll show in political representation and action on the ground. Take the L kid. I didn't even bust out Beledxawo either as well.

:yousmart:

Nothing is shared. Baardhere and Luuq are majority Marehan brother. If it was shared. All DCs and mayors would be other clans. Secondly, here is a satellite shot of Luuq shot by the European Space Agency. You can see how densely packed Luuq is. Now show us your towns my friend View attachment 123750

:russsmug:
Keep saying that We are waiting to replace Madhoobe and bring in a Hawkish Administration that will treat Mx like the way Donald trump treats AA.

Cagdheer tears.

:ahh:
What tears I dont cry 24/7 about how Xarmajo would conquer Juboyinka for tolka.

From Madoobe will be arrested in the coming days to we are matching to Buale next week.

Keep calacaling you are the Ugaas of calacal in sspot and somnet.

You flood the places with junk posts.Seems you have forgotten that.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
What tears I dont cry 24/7 about how Xarmajo would conquer Juboyinka for tolka.

From Madoobe will be arrested in the coming days to we are matching to Buale next week.

Keep calacaling you are the Ugaas of calacal in sspot and somnet.

You flood the places with junk posts.Seems you have forgotten that.

I just debunked your laandheerenimo in Jubboyinka sxb. It was easy too. But

Nothing is shared. Baardhere and Luuq are majority Marehan brother. If it was shared. All DCs and mayors would be other clans. Secondly, here is a satellite shot of Luuq shot by the European Space Agency. You can see how densely packed Luuq is. Now show us your towns my friend View attachment 123750

:russsmug:
Luuq,bardheere,dolow and ceelwaaq is shared Sxb you can talk shit over here but that won’t change the fact that other clans outnumber you in those degmos

Removed

Gif-King
VIP