Gay and lesbian Somalis

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Not really, after all u did say u support gays.
:hova:

I said, I support their rights in a secular country. After which, I stated that by rights I meant them not being discriminated against in a secular country.

These are quotes from the same thread that has been used to portray me as LGBT activist

I am happy that people are getting their deserved rights from a secular government. People cannot use religion as an excuse for denying people their rights when the entire governance system doesn't consider religion as an excuse for discrimination
I mean they are also a minority group that faces discrimination.

You do not have to like them but you also have to see the logic of seeing why its important to have anti-discrimination laws for them

I defined my definition of rights for them as the right for them not to be discriminated in a secular country.

I said, I support their rights in a secular country. After which, I stated that by rights I meant them not being discriminated against in a secular country.

These are quotes from the same thread that has been used to portray me as LGBT activist

I defined my definition of rights for them as the right for them not to be discriminated in a secular country.
Wallahi ciyaal ayaa tahay. Look bro, u seem young.
But never come off as defensive online. I mean if u really are a muslim. My bad for calling u a gaal.
But be careful. Guys really became gaalo on this site. Dont let ur ego get the best of u.
:francis:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
But never come off as defensive online. I mean if u really are a muslim. My bad for calling u a gaal.
But be careful. Guys really became gaalo on this site. Dont let ur ego get the best of u.

Mate, I am between the age 20-24 but I am on the younger side and have plenty to learn.

Thanks for the apology, however I stand by what I said and let us agree to disagree.

I can assure you that I will not let this site make me lose my deen, you can hold me to that.

Mate, I am between the age 20-24 but I am on the younger side and have plenty to learn.

Thanks for the apology, however I stand by what I said and let us agree to disagree.

I can assure you that I will not let this site make me lose my deen, you can hold me to that.
Do me a favor, dead this thing. U already said what u had to say. No need to eat your vomit and be redundant. This thread needs to be closed
:draketf:

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
You can take one message out of context to prove your point but I stated numerous times that my definition of rights regarding the LGBT community is regarding discrimination.

When I say they can do said things in their countries, when I say they, I am talking about gay people, people that have already made the conscious decision to call themselves gay.

Again with back tracking your actual views, it's not me that you're going to answer to me but Allah. You do understand just how unislamic such a is position is which is why you're trying your best to re-define what gay rights are. No one understands gay rights they way you understand it to mean, that should just put a stop to it. Do what exactly ? engage in homosexual acts isn't this what gay people do ? it's not just non muslims who choose to identify as gays but also muslims ?

The fact that you're trying to defend such a view is astonishing. Let me ask you do you believe you're committing a sin by supporting people to have the right to engage in zina, homosexuality ?

No, you are twisting again. I have said that no-one that cannot afford it should get married.

However, we should tackle the problem of polygamy first before monogamy because a poor person with two wives is worse than a poor person with one wife, as one has more mouths to feed than the other.

It is common sense. The fact I did not explain it is because I assumed most people would understand and they did except for a handful of people.

Statistically speaking monogamous marriages outnumber polygamous by far. Now the problems resulting from a monogamous will also be more simply due to numbers alone. My question to you is why are you so fixed on polygamy when logic dictates you should deal with the problem that causes more issues ? why not claim that monogamy destroyed us as well ?

Are you arguing that Kacaanist Somalia was an Islamic society pre-war?

The Kacaan destroyed Somalia and they propagated communism which is did not believe in religion as a concept which was highlighted in the numerous murders of sheikhs by the Kacaan.

That is unislamic practice and that was the main reason alongside many others that destroyed Somalia.

Who even mentioned kacaan ? i asked a simple question:

Why claim that polygamy which is halal ruins a muslim country but when zina, alcohol, homosexuality which are haram and prevalent in non muslim countries you've nothing to say about these actions ruining these countries ? why is that ?

Your answer was :

As for the destruction of society, when secular countries disintegrate similar to Somalia then I will provide my judgement on what destroyed them. Until then, I am a hypocrite for focusing on their society's ills when the majority of poor people in my country do not have more than $2 a day

The fact you don't even acknowledge the devastation these actions cause in these kafir countries is telling. Allah destroyed the nation of lut for engaging in homosexuality yet here you're advocating for such lewdness and transgression of Allah's laws. I'd rather that we be poor than to gain the wrath of Allah and destroy our imaan by endorsing haram

I don't think you're a muslim for if you were you wouldn't go to this level to support kufr

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You know what @AdoonkaAlle

I give up. I politely try to explain to you why you have misrepresented my opinion and you have refused to accept even common sense.

I did not want to convince you of anything but tell you why you are wrong in what you claim of me.

I see that is not happening so I will end our discussion here.

Salaam.

AdoonkaAlle

Sxb u knw why i actually tagged u?
You the only one with the patience to engage this fool wallahi.:francis:

I smell a sheegad bullshitter from across the ocean sxb.

I knew sxb :mjcry:

Something was off in the other thread about polygamy just assumed he needed more knowledge etc but after reading more of his posts and discussing with him he has major flaws in his islamic creed . He's somewhat in between in trying to juggle between diinta and secular liberal ideology sooner or later one will give away

Something was off in the other thread about polygamy just assumed he needed more knowledge etc but after reading more of his posts and discussing with him he has major flaws in his islamic creed . He's somewhat in between in trying to juggle between diinta and secular liberal ideology sooner or later one will give away
That part unfortunately.
Creed/caqeedah is something amazing wallahi.

Cadaanka have really messed up his mind. It's sad how a man can go on jihad for 35 pages in defence of sodomy while rebuking basic Islamic tenants.

AdoonkaAlle

You know what @AdoonkaAlle

I give up. I politely try to explain to you why you have misrepresented my opinion and you have refused to accept even common sense.

I did not want to convince you of anything but tell you why you are wrong in what you claim of me.

I see that is not happening so I will end our discussion here.

Salaam.

Listen walal if you're a muslim you need to understand that you just can't simply support haram actions on the basis of secular ideology. Being a muslim means submitting yourself to Allah and His commandments, you try your best in trying to fulfil this.

We take the divine revelation from Allah as our reference point and we judge everything by it. This is our standard that we use to measure ourselves, to determine whether what we do, say or believe in is consistent with what Allah wants from us. Now it becomes problematic when you try to determine issues using a different standard based on a secular world view that contradicts islam

The 2 world views are not compatible and you'll be forced to choose one over the other. I'd rather confront you so that you reflect and make the necessary corrections than see you off with grave mistakes that will lead you to the path of misguidance.

i think this is the biggest thread in somalispot history. So let me join the conversation, F*ggotry is disgusting and all of you that support it or is a f*ggot should be killed.

giphy.gif

AdoonkaAlle

That part unfortunately.
Creed/caqeedah is something amazing wallahi.

Very important ruunti unfortunately living in wadamada gaalada affects diinteena one way or the other

May Allah forgive us for our shortcomings and keep us steadfast

Ameen

AdoonkaAlle

Cadaanka have really messed up his mind. It's sad how a man can go on jihad for 35 pages in defence of sodomy while rebuking basic Islamic tenants.

Sad reality of living in the west sxb, the environment that we live in impacts us in more ways than we can imagine.

He will join the dark side

giphy.gif

AdoonkaAlle

Not surprising sxb they went to a gaal school till 16-18 had gaal friends what were we expecting.

It's double fold, first comes the indoctrination and then the pressure to conform for those that manage to fight the indoctrination. It affects, young and old alike from a young student all the way to muslim speakers, scholars etc

Waxaan ka barya Alle in uu naga badbaadiyo shirka gaalada

Ameen