Garowe milita storm Puntland police station

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Crazy stuff! Deni has fled while PL crumbles under isbaaro and now straight up attacks on police stations. Rumours are these guys are drunks, similar figures have been happening in PL between police and drunk militias

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If this is true the rule of law will apply as their criminals. Violent opposition is only accepted in south central not PL. PL opposition know their not elected and have no leg to stand on. Deni Term is untouchable.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
If this is true the rule of law will apply as their criminals. Violent opposition is only accepted in south central not PL. PL opposition know their not elected and have no leg to stand on. Deni Term is untouchable.
Deni will extend so we’ll see about that

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Deni will extend so we’ll see about that

War PL sharci ba taal dhaqan hawiye ma yaal and those who attempt to export it will face the full force the law, PL govt was elected and has a term, OPPOSITION were not elected. This is a LAW issue which ur apeish brain doesn't understand becuz u have no laws in your land except the one I wrote for u kkkkk.

Plus u can't even distinguish between isbaaro vs road block, noone is doing 'extortion' that is a criminal checkpoint, road-block xitaa ma kala garan karo becuz of your hawiye culture and projecting, hadad taas garan karin ma siyasad baad garan karta? A few criminals breaking the law isn't instability waryaa, it's criminal, or else every criminal act world-wide is instability under those ruless

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
PL waa meel Kala dambeyn Ka jirta. Hopefully reer PL can settle their issues.

PL is strict about those rules. If u r opposition u cannot use violence becuz you were never elected and your opposition must be only peaceful method and constructive criticism not wax dhumin criticism destructive. Anyone who breaks that, will be punished severely. But a-lot of this is HSM trying to create igu sawir instability but PL has informed world partners what the agenda behind it is and HSM has lost all I.C confidence.

Crazy stuff! Deni has fled while PL crumbles under isbaaro and now straight up attacks on police stations. Rumours are these guys are drunks, similar figures have been happening in PL between police and drunk militias

I think there were reports of Burtinle/Garoowe to Gaalkacyo road closures. More ares of PL under isbaadhooyin is a new development

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I think there were reports of Burtinle/Garoowe to Gaalkacyo road closures. More ares of PL under isbaadhooyin is a new development
Talk is civil service and soldiers are fed up. There’s been a lot of government officials resigning reducing state capacity and soldiers have decided to force PL to pay them their last few months pay with these moves.

We can’t really know what’s causing these economic problems but it’s likely Deni is robbing the purse as he did last year

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Talk is civil service and soldiers are fed up. There’s been a lot of government officials resigning reducing state capacity and soldiers have decided to force PL to pay them their last few months pay with these moves.

We can’t really know what’s causing these economic problems but it’s likely Deni is robbing the purse as he did last year

Rubbish all puntites locally know it's HSM sending money and telling stooge to create an igu sawir 'instabilty' narrative over salaries, which PL has passed on this intel to I.C, leading to the I.C to have lowest confidence in SFG becuz their supposed to contribute to state building not send it back too 91 civil war goal posts.

The I.C has slammed it's door on HSM and told him to go to GAROWE and that's why he is doing this trojan level crap that he is known from 2016 Galkacyo conflict.

Is this related to the planned extension/robbery against Faroole's people

Rubbish all puntites locally know it's HSM sending money and telling stooge to create an igu sawir 'instabilty' narrative over salaries, which PL has passed on this intel to I.C, leading to the I.C to have lowest confidence in SFG becuz their supposed to contribute to state building not send it back too 91 civil war goal posts.

The I.C has slammed it's door on HSM and told him to go to GAROWE and that's why he is doing this trojan level crap that he is known from 2016 Galkacyo conflict.

XSM has no influence with beelaha northern Mudug and Garoowe. Qof kale eedeey

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
everything will be settle soon if not already, order and justice is how PL works

War waa HSM oo ujeedo kala duwan leh.

1. He is mad why the I.C closed it's door on him and support PL
2. To open instability igu sawir on PL govt thru their stooge 4 hire
3. To create a GM/PL war front like he did in 2016 by sending sacad nomads into omar mahmoud territory such as jeexdin and then escalate the conflict to reach PL/GM govt after such time he will bring near-by SFG forces to back GM
4. Tell Muse Bihi he loves him and irirism and wuxu ka dhul qaadaya omar mahmoud at goojacade who will run back to defend their homelands

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
everything will be settle soon if not already, order and justice is how PL works

Under HSM local and globally confidence is at an all-time low on HSM GOVT. The goal post was slowly shifting from bad to worse scale and we were starting for the first time see that happening and us entering the worst side and slowly, incrementally sliding from worst to bad becuz of the debt relief under Farmajo. HSM has now come and the goal post bad to worse is gone, he has put up the 91 goal post and Worst and were now scaling slowly, incrementally into the 91 goal post

PL waa meel Kala dambeyn Ka jirta. Hopefully reer PL can settle their issues.
Do not fall for the Hutu conspiracies and propaganda, Puntland is safe, hormar iyo kala dambeyn baa ka jirta just like you’ve mentioned laakin reer indha cagaar here will never give credit. They hate seeing progress

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dima&Damo get ready...HSM has sworn by the end of his term he has brought back the 91 nakba, the zoo era, the void, the vacuum, the world/diaspora fleeing, all back to clan dimension war with no political goals only loot, squat, isbaaro everywhere, the lords of war returning, terrorism, expansion.

War Attack GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

War waa HSM oo ujeedo kala duwan leh.

1. He is mad why the I.C closed it's door on him and support PL
2. To open instability igu sawir on PL govt thru their stooge 4 hire
3. To create a GM/PL war front like he did in 2016

How many times do we have go over this Qoslaaye has nothing to do with the insurrections happening in PL. Blame Qoslaaye for GM/HS and blame the local warlords

Do not fall for the Hutu conspiracies and propaganda, Puntland is safe, hormar iyo kala dambeyn baa ka jirta just like you’ve mentioned laakin reer indha cagaar will never give credit.

who ever reer indha cagaar are they have nothing to do with local rebelions in PL

HSM has sworn by the end of his term he has brought back the 91 nakba, the zoo era, the void, the vacuum, the world/diaspora fleeing, all back to clan dimension war with no political goals only loot, squat, expansion.

War Attack GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

SSDF mujaahidiin reassembled again to support general Caydiid chased around Afweyne and then they created Puntland State. Why are you against SSDF

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Gadhwayne im studying dark age europe and china when they became warlords and fiefdown and strategies to use in Somali current era and im also looking to see what led to their transition and migration out of the period.

The political climate in Puntland is extremely dangerous and tense right now. Heavy fighting has erupted in Garowe today between government forces and opposition groups. Other reports state Isse Mohamud clan militia have stormed a police station in Garowe. Pray for Puntland's peace and safety. Dictator Deni needs to resign and pave the way for a fast election.

Trending

Latest posts