Garowe Developments

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.

Manzana

Manzana

Manzana

Does anyone have any updates on real estate developments that were going on in Garowe? I think one of which was an Amal development, the other was Golis I believe?

I tagged you in the 2 threads, try to visit the youtube channels and FB pages in that thread to see if there are updates.

Nice, thanks abaayo…..thanks for steering me in the right direction.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Puntite queen wont be happy about this. Puntites waste their money on look my place has 'foreigner' when a smart puntite will tell foreigner train n transfer ur skills and leave to keep money within Puntland. But dumb puntites don't see their helping the foreign GDP of another country. The foreign workers money is calculated for them, not you.

351309330_3188183871327808_8399497580436834954_n.jpg

Puntitequeen siyad barre waxan ma yeeleen and u wonder why im guul-wadayaal and your kacaan diid like @Libaax-Joore

95b7e582-ab03-4a50-b29e-12fb38846b3d.jpeg

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Libaax-Joore and Puntitequeen I admire Siyad Barre always have always will. He would tell these foreigner scum 'nagu kor shaqaysan maysid' only 'train and tranfer' your skills and leave unless that country allowed Somalis to work in their economy, which is considered 'reciporcal' tit for tat. We owe a-lot to the west wa hadi xaqiiq iyo si dhab loo hadlo, all our remittance comes from their economy, I would invite westerners only, kick out turks/arabs except 'dubai' and kenyans.

I'd offer all oil contracts to america or uk who took our ppl in and allowed us the opportunity to create human and financial resources to go and save somalia.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@Libaax-Joore and Puntitequeen I admire Siyad Barre always have always will. He would tell these foreigner scum 'nagu kor shaqaysan maysid' only 'train and tranfer' your skills and leave unless that country allowed Somalis to work in their economy, which is considered 'reciporcal' tit for tat. We owe a-lot to the west wa hadi xaqiiq iyo si dhab loo hadlo, all our remittance comes from their economy, I would invite westerners only, kick out turks/arabs except 'dubai' and kenyans.

I'd offer all oil contracts to america or uk who took our ppl in and allowed us the opportunity to create human and financial resources to go and save somalia.
Ditoore you are ubixi kacanka to me I see afweyne inu ingumed ah ha who destroyed our country somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ditoore you are ubixi kacanka to me I see afweyne inu ingumed ah ha who destroyed our country somalia

Yes im pro-kacaan, If I was a govt worker at the time, I wud inform NSA inaad tahay kacan-diid oo dalka uu horseedayo qalalaso instability iyo qabiil jeclaysi oo diidan danta guud ee dalka oo aad dooratay dan beeleed

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Libaax-Joore siyad hal dhiig kuma daadin marku hukunka la wareegay(bloodless coup), hadi aad hukunka rabtid, adiguna bal la wareeg adigoon dhiig daadin like him. U tried and failed in 78, a blood-less coup. Hukun kasto nidaamki lagu dhisay ayaa lagula hadla, don't bring jabhad shit, siyad never used jabhad or spilled a single blood. If a govt is elected thru democracy either parliamentary or popular vote, u use the same system to contest leadership. War ma aha qori baan soo qaadanaya, qof walbo qori wa gaba adeer. Nidaam haday taalo, nidaamkasi ayaa loo mara hukunka.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@Libaax-Joore siyad hal dhiig kuma daadin marku hukunka la wareegay(bloodless coup), hadi aad hukunka rabtid, adiguna bal la wareeg adigoon dhiig daadin like him. U tried and failed in 78, a blood-less coup. Hukun kasto nidaamki lagu dhisay ayaa lagula hadla, don't bring jabhad shit, siyad never used jabhad or spilled a single blood. If a govt is elected thru democracy either parliamentary or popular vote, u use the same system to contest leadership. War ma aha qori baan soo qaadanaya, qof walbo qori wa gaba adeer. Nidaam haday taalo, nidaamkasi ayaa loo mara hukunka.
Keep ur love for afweyne to ur self ditoore I know ur father was afweyne dabadhilif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Keep ur love for afweyne to ur self ditoore I know ur father was afweyne dabadhilif

I will die a siyaadist wax qarsoon ma aha. 21 years under wuxu siyad gabtay vs 32 years waxay jabhadaha horseedeen, ill let ur kids decide, who will abuse u and ur father. Waxay ahayd in hukunka laydin ka ilaaliyo ileen aragti xumo waa loo dhasha.

Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Libaax-Joore my first task if President.

1. Name Bosaso airport After Cade Muse
2. Name Bosaso Port and Jidka wayn galkayo to bosaso as General Mohamed Siyad Barre Highway.
3. Name Galkacyo Airport For Abbe Siyad

Im not a legacy tuug like u, no way, niin walbo wuxu gabto, waan xusa, illahi ayaa xusi doono also.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
I will die a siyaadist wax qarsoon ma aha. 21 years under wuxu siyad gabtay vs 32 years waxay jabhadaha horseedeen, ill let ur kids decide, who will abuse u and ur father. Waxay ahayd in hukunka laydin ka ilaaliyo ileen aragti xumo waa loo dhasha.

Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

Trending