Galnus fight against al shabaab has failed

Word of advise, don't get your hopes up next time a marexaan brings you any news about HGs, it's mainly fake news to deal with their dire situation.

President QQ who's sub Salebaan Reer Musa is at war with marexaan right now as we speak and are stationed in Labagale, so QQ convinced his sub Reer Musa to leave Camaara and head off to fight off marexaan, he even released the 5 Technicals vehicles that massacred the marexaan children.

QQ is against HSM overstaying in Dhusomareeb because in 3 months time there will be election in Galmudug to replace QQ.

However both Alcadaale sub Abakar Salebaan militia and Abshir bukhari sub Warsame Salebaan militia are still in Camaara after QQ sub Musa left for Cabudwaaq/Labagale

View attachment 295982

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Waa nin aan waxna la socon. Higlotiriye is a brand new town on formerly Sacad grazing area called Deeqlo. Just three years ago Sacad were grazing in Higlo Tiriye and today it is a full fledged Marehan town

They are attacking Labagale out of desperation so it does not become a town. They have already given up on Kaxandhaale, Saaxo and Higlotiriye. Nin daad qaadey xumbo cuskay.

@Hafiiid nabada qaadan weydey. Waa hadi Ceel Gaab laga shidin dab aan weligi dami doonin.

No offense you being a Mj should mind your business especially you being Cumar mahmoud who's the last mj to want any war to happen between us in Mudug.

I understand you are building marexaans hopes up out of darood solidarity, but all the facts states that they are getting cleansed in Mudug and Galgaduud by HGs, so instead of giving them useless moral support and false hopes on internet how about you support them physically like you did for dhulbahantes against Isaaq, but if you are not willing to do that for marexaan than for the love of god stay out of our affairs.

As for @cow and his Mx kins, you folks can live in your fake news deluded bubbles, it's only a matters of time until you folks have been fully purged from the region.

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
No offense you being a Mj should mind your business especially you being Cumar mahmoud who's the last mj to want any war to happen between us in Mudug.

I understand you are building marexaans hopes up out of darood solidarity, but all the facts states that they are getting cleansed in Mudug and Galgaduud by HGs, so instead of giving them useless moral support and false hopes on internet how about you support them physically like you did for dhulbahantes against Isaaq, but if you are not willing to do that for marexaan than for the love of god stay out of our affairs.

As for @cow and his Mx kins, you folks can live in your fake news deluded bubbles, it's only a matters of time until you folks have been fully purged from the region.

I don't have time to do this for the various Marehan settlements. Establishing towns means that Marehan will never be expanded against. They are setting permanent boundaries from which to launch themselves west.
Saaxo was once 8 mud huts, in 2017. It is now larger than Galinsoor.

Saaxo 2017 vs 2022
View attachment 221677

A similar thing is taking place in Kaxandhaale.

:wtf::francis::damn::ahh::mjlol::ohhh::ohdamn:

I don't have time to do this for the various Marehan settlements. Establishing towns means that Marehan will never be expanded against. They are setting permanent boundaries from which to launch themselves west.

All what you wrote is nonsense and makes no difference, so long Galmudug state is there all the marexaan lands will fall to us.

The only thing right now that can safe marexaan, is if puntland starts interfering for them in Galmudugs affairs, but knowing the 2015/16 karbaash I doubt puntland would want to risk breaking their peace agreement they have with Galmudug and start another losing war all for the useless marexaans.

So long Galmudug is the authority of central Somalia Mudug and Galgaduud, all lands there falls under its jurisdiction.

This is Camaara today, all is good and under our control, Alhamdulilahi the evil eyes of our Xaasids hasn't befallen us, haters can only hate and wish evil on us but Allah will never allow it insha'Allahi.

Cbb Dream Shattered kkkk
President QQ being cahoots with farmaajo/fahad is the problem here, but fortunately QQ time as Galmudug President is almost ending (3 months left).

And also QQ has been handicapped and weakened since President HSM moved to Dhusomareeb, QQ lost all control of Galmudugs army, all Cayr militia are under Mahad Salad, Sacads and Saruur under Fiqi, and Salebaans subs Warsame, Abukar, Bah Abgaal are under Shurie, Abshir bukhari and Alcadaale.

QQ only has his Musa sub of Salebaan under his control and they are in war with marexaan inside DDSI Ethiopia.

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
All what you wrote is nonsense and makes no difference, so long Galmudug state is there all the marexaan lands will fall to us.

The only thing right now that can safe marexaan, is if puntland starts interfering for them in Galmudugs affairs, but knowing the 2015/16 karbaash I doubt puntland would want to risk breaking their peace agreement they have with Galmudug and start another losing war all for the useless marexaans.

So long Galmudug is the authority of central Somalia Mudug and Galgaduud, all lands there falls under its jurisdiction.

In 2016, we fought for one day outside the city.
The result: allow ceebta astur

:snoop:

In 2016, we fought for one day outside the city.
The result: allow ceebta astur

:snoop:

The result is obvious to all.

Runti I have no problems with mjs or puntland, I wish them the best, so let us each mind his own affairs and business, but by all means you are welcome if you want to make Cabudwaaq the next Goojacade 2.0.

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
The result is obvious to all.

Runti I have no problems with mjs or puntland, I wish them the best, so let us each mind his own affairs and business, but by all means you are welcome if you want to make Cabudwaaq the next Goojacade 2.0.

My friend, if Majerteen were to begin marching south, we would be drinking from the Juba in a week.

My friend, if Majerteen were to begin marching south, we would be drinking from the Juba in a week.

Kkkk insha'Allahi until that marching begins, let me in the meantime subjugate my lowly marexaan subjects in peace.

P,s it's funny though how you are so emotionally invested in defending Mx from HGs, when Mx would certainly kill Mjs if given the chance, if me and you were to stand in front of @cow and @Dalalos_ibn_Adali they would without a doubt take you out.

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
Kkkk insha'Allahi until that marching begins, let me in the meantime subjugate my lowly marexaan subjects in peace.

P,s it's funny though how you are so emotionally invested in defending Mx from HGs, when Mx would certainly kill Mjs if given the chance, if me and you were to stand in front of @cow and @Dalalos_ibn_Adali they would without a doubt take you out.

You will negotiate in good faith, and Wagardhac will return to their homes in galbeedka Galinsoor. Ha ii bootayn, waxaa tahay nin yaqaan ayaan ahay.

:denzelnigga:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

2 out of 4 Habar Gidir District are on our border they are disputed and they are the two most significant districts you have Cadado and Dhusomareb.
All Habar Gidir major population centers are on our border, when you meet a HG from central Somalia 9/10 times they are from the MX border, they are from one of the 3 largest town or the several smaller towns and villages all are on our border.

When Wagardhac came to an agreement with each other they removed you from 100km stretch of land along the Ethiopian border between Saaxo and Caabudwaaq. they have since been pushing east and developing a line of villages.

Imagine when MX come to an agreement, your fate is sealed and its your own doing since you decided to all move west to our border.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Waa nin aan waxna la socon. Higlotiriye is a brand new town on formerly Sacad grazing area called Deeqlo. Just three years ago Sacad were grazing in Higlo Tiriye and today it is a full fledged Marehan town

They are attacking Labagale out of desperation so it does not become a town. They have already given up on Kaxandhaale, Saaxo and Higlotiriye. Nin daad qaadey xumbo cuskay.

@Hafiiid nabada qaadan weydey. Waa hadi Ceel Gaab laga shidin dab aan weligi dami doonin.
Wallahi you nailed it on the head mashallah you are well versed in Wagardhac lands. Inshallah the oppressors continue to be humiliated for what their own hands have wrought, and may they he smitten!

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

When HG talks and you see in ground, doesnt add up.

HG faan surprise me, they doesnt know MJ secure their hutu ass in south mudug. :kanyehmm:

Trending