Galmudug professor says he will capture Garacad and build Hobyo!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
These ppl are sick. PL hates Isaaq n Hawiye becuz they don't do anything positive since 1960 till today. Wax wanaag oo la taban karo oo hawiye iyo isaaq uu sameeyey Puntland lama arko, waxaa keliya nooga timaado negativity.

Puntland is always the one doing the wanaag like they did by neglecting their land and building Mogadishu, can u say the same has happened in 'reverse' of course not. What has happened in reverse they send terrorists to us in our mountains in 93 and NOW, they loot our properties/land, they always start wars with US which we never do, they do economic blockade on PL thru the I.C.

How much 'negativity' can one take before u realize PL hatred is justified, what's sadder we don't ever do 'negativity' to them, in-fact we always play a positive role like creating constitution, the SFG govt, Federalism for all.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

He says its easier for HAG to capture Garacad than build Hobyo :damn: :hemad:
let them come ghanimo till we dhimo walaal kkkkkk.

did they not learn from history, the tanks captured from HAG was used against isaaq.

this did not happen the other way around.
like how the cadaan say barking dogs do not bite.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
That's the typical Lamagoodle mentality. Instead of building something for myself I will take yours that is already built.

It reminds me of Hiraabs that instead of building Galmudug and developing their own region. They are doing unuka Leh of Shabeelada hoose which doesn't belong to them at all.

Lamagoodles need to abandon this mentality. Build your own instead of focusing on another mans plate.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These ppl are sick. PL hates Isaaq n Hawiye becuz they don't do anything positive since 1960 till today. Wax wanaag oo la taban karo oo hawiye iyo isaaq uu sameeyey Puntland lama arko, waxaa keliya nooga timaado negativity.

Puntland is always the one doing the wanaag like they did by neglecting their land and building Mogadishu, can u say the same has happened in 'reverse' of course not. What has happened in reverse they send terrorists to us in our mountains in 93 and NOW, they loot our properties/land, they always start wars with US which we never do, they do economic blockade on PL thru the I.C.

How much 'negativity' can one take before u realize PL hatred is justified, what's sadder we don't ever do 'negativity' to them, in-fact we always play a positive role like creating constitution, the SFG govt, Federalism for all.
Ditoore they want to reverse engineer Garacad and justify it by saying AY AUN took over govt properties in Galkacyo. He demands the tax revenues PL cannot take such threats lightly

Ditoore they want to reverse engineer Garacad and justify it by saying AY AUN took over govt properties in Galkacyo. He demands the tax revenues PL cannot take such threats lightly
It's not like reer PL are sitting on their hands.. He can come and try to xoog Garacad and we'll see what happens lol

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's the typical Lamagoodle mentality. Instead of building something for myself I will take yours that is already built.

It reminds me of Hiraabs that instead of building Galmudug and developing their own region. They are doing unuka Leh of Shabeelada hoose which doesn't belong to them at all.

Lamagoodles need to abandon this mentality. Build your own instead of focusing on another mans plate.

That's what I mean by silly blanket statements(all lamagoodles r the same nonsense) as if we all the same just cause of what 1 clan does. I am new generation puntite(NGP), I don't care other clan land, it's not my history or story or responsibility to my ancestors. Plus no darod is on land grabs, squatting, looting invading anyone either.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Lol survival of the fittest soon as Leelkase hit a million im leading expedition south to river and farmland

War Attack GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

mohamedismail

Plus no darod is on land grabs, squatting, looting invading anyone either.
Daaroods are squatting on a whole state ( Jubbaland ) which belongs to the Reewin people. Which consists of 3 gobols. Hawiye is squatting on 1 gobol which is Shabeelada hoose. Which one is worse.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Daaroods are squatting on a whole state ( Jubbaland ) which belongs to the Reewin people. Which consists of 3 gobols. Hawiye is squatting on 1 gobol which is Shabeelada hoose. Which one is worse.

I am talking about post 1960 when Somalia formed till today. Borders are sealed, world order appeared, the scramble is over. When darods settled Jubaland, their was no international order and their was in-fact a scramble globally. Plus they never settled your side of the Juba river but removed Oromos who were possibly pressuring you guys the most. How dare u compare that to this mess post 91.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@mohamedismail there is no oral history about any displacement of rahanwayn either locally by them or darods, your just trying to claim oromo-wardey land who were evicted as far as kenya for not being somali. I heard when darods went to war, they wud ask the gaalo madows 'dir sheego' becuz Dir was their mother alliance and if they didn't they were evicted. Plus rahanwayn are not even oromo but abtirsi into lots of darod clans and only have 'dhul based clannism'. Their loyal to their dhul based clannism but also know their real identity separately.

mohamedismail

I am talking about post 1960 when Somalia formed till today. Borders are sealed, world order appeared, the scramble is over. When darods settled Jubaland, their was no international order and their was in-fact a scramble globally. Plus they never settled your side of the Juba river but removed Oromos who were possibly pressuring you guys the most. How dare u compare that to this mess post 91.
I'm referring to post 91 expansion into eastern jubba. Plus also the the expansion used by siyaad barre using the hanti wadaag system to settle daaroods in the jubbaland region ( parts inhabited by the reewin)

Also Morgan and spm kicked out a lot of Reewins from lower jubba and kismaayo region which we used to live. Solidifying it for Daarood.

To me that's even worse then what HG are doing in shabeelada hoose. Since the daaroods mission is to wipe any reminance of the Reewin people from Jubnaland region.

Where HG are just exploiting the regions resources not neccesarily doing a population change. However Daarood intend a population change in Reewin lands.

Im pretty sure Daarood wouldn't want to stop untill they take Baidoa from us. They are already working on how to take Bakool and Reewin parts of Gedo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I'm referring to post 91 expansion into eastern jubba. Plus also the the expansion used by siyaad barre using the hanti wadaag system to settle daaroods in the jubbaland region ( parts inhabited by the reewin)

Also Morgan and spm kicked out a lot of Reewins from lower jubba and kismaayo region which we used to live. Solidifying it for Daarood.

To me that's even worse then what HG are doing in shabeelada hoose. Since the daaroods mission is to wipe any reminance of the Reewin people from Jubnaland region.

Where HG are just exploiting the regions resources not neccesarily doing a population change. However Daarood intend a population change in Reewin lands.

Im pretty sure Daarood wouldn't want to stop untill they take Baidoa from us. They are already working on how to take Bakool and Reewin parts of Gedo.
You are a minority in Somalia, you are from Bay and Bakool be happy you have even claims to that land .

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP

There are no Raxanweyn parts of Gedo sxb. Your delusional, Raxanweyn are third place in Jubbaland

1. MAREHAN
2. OGADEN
3.RAXANWEYN

This constant calacaal about Gedo iyo Jubboyinka isn't going to get you land in Jubbaland. It will only make the minority raxanweyn community of middle jubba even more marginalized.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Listen u dummy darod don't harm Somalis ok. The jubbaland wars was on oromo and they were pushed out to kenya, they lived where darods live today in JL, while your people were left alone to your side of the river and not harmed. Never heard of any rahanwayn push.

Now yes siyad barre did bring pastoralists who were dying due to famine and they settled mainly lower shabelle(ISAAQ), the amount who settled Jubaland was very minimal. Plus Puntland has repaid the favor of hosting Burashadlay in SW, lots of SW ppl fleeing shabab live all over puntland, enjoy equality, own properties/shop front and even participate and have been elected in local councils do u offer the same for burashadley?. It's funny u ignore all that for ur 1 sided rahanwayn is perfect and everyone is bad narrative.

mohamedismail

@mohamedismail there is no oral history about any displacement of rahanwayn either locally by them or darods, your just trying to claim oromo-wardey land who were evicted as far as kenya for not being somali. I heard when darods went to war, they wud ask the gaalo madows 'dir sheego' becuz Dir was their mother alliance and if they didn't they were evicted. Plus rahanwayn are not even oromo but abtirsi into lots of darod clans and only have 'dhul based clannism'. Their loyal to their dhul based clannism but also know their real identity separately.
Their is many oral history speaking about the displacement of the Rahanweyns. Btw I'm talking about post 1960 not anything before that.

Rahanweyns from Dhoobey and Af Madow specifically Hubeer subclan were forced to claim OG. They weren't displaced but after being overcome they were forced to become sheegads to the OG or face having their lives taken.

An example is the deceased waziir Siraaji who was a hubeer from Afmadow who was forced to claim OG in the civil war period. As to why when he passed away there was controversy as to who the mag would be paid to.

Same in other regions like middle jubba and Gedo. Plus the population shifts Siyaad barre did by settling Mx in Gedo region and settling OGs in LJ and MJ.

Jubbaland pre 1960 was a majority Reewin region. All major cities were Reewin. Only after the creation of the nation state did Daarood through government means or xoog end up dominating.

How does that differentiate them between Hawiye and then. To me they are the same.

mohamedismail

Listen u dummy darod don't harm Somalis ok. The jubbaland wars was on oromo and they were pushed out to kenya, they lived where darods live today in JL, while your people were left alone to your side of the river and not harmed. Never heard of any rahanwayn push.

Now yes siyad barre didn't bring pastoralists who were dying due to famine and they settled mainly lower shabelle(ISAAQ), the amount who settled Jubaland was very minimal. Plus Puntland has repaid the favor of hosting Burashadlay in SW, lots of SW ppl fleeing shabab live all over puntland, enjoy equality, own properties/shop front and even participate and have been elected in local councils do u offer the same for burashadley?. It's funny u ignore all that for ur 1 sided rahanwayn is perfect and everyone is bad narrative.
This is the typical Daarood saviour complex. "Daarood don't harm Somalis". That's just some nonsense you have convinced yourself to feel superior over other Somalis.

Jubbaland is a majority Reewin region which Daarood took post 1960 unlawfully. No different to Hawiye Mooriyaans who are squatting in lower shabeele.