Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Isn't it amusing?
She insults us constantly yet wants to pretend she is "above it all" & that she is a patriot.
These people just prove why it's necessary to separate from them.
a Patriot? :drakelaugh: These circlejerk losers I doubt have anything going for them else why would they be so offended, they would move on but they keep getting emotional.

These" people" can barely be called people and have no place in a civilized world..These attacks have been repetitive for decades now it's insanity to do the same thing over and over again when you get the same result so it lies with the PL government who are responsible. Theres obviously going to be retaliatory attack and usually double the amount is killed on their attack last time it was 3 on ours and then 6 on their which they claimed we invaded their territory. Theres sadly no natural border. The best way to deal with the imho is devastate them once and for all but the problem is intermarriage and xeer, lives will continue to be lost due to shortsightness. Liyu police seem to have the best way to deal with security issues and they have no issues both on northern and eastern border with somali tribes. Meanwhile they focus on their development and irrigation projects all over the region, I really hate these scum i wish we had a better leadership. Security should be our number 1 goal.

UPDATE

They killed AN MJ MOTHER AND HER FOUR CHILDREN. A surprise night attack and they kill women and children.

Another example of "Somalinimada" iyo "walaaltinimada Galmudug".

Surprised, they didn't barbecue them like they did the Dir mother and her children.

Dhagayso:- Hooyo iyo Caruur ay dhashay oo lagu xasuuqay konfurta Balibusle & Aas loo sameyeey

http://www.allidamaale.com/dhagayso-hooyo-iyo-caruur-ay-dhashay-oo-lagu-xasuuqay-konfurta-balibusle/

This is all very sad and disturbing, but can we get a second source?
I only ask because the website you cite literally plagiarized their logo from my laundry detergent: https://www.all-laundry.com/images/mobile/bigBottleBkgShotsMobileFreshRainLiquid.jpg

UPDATE

They killed AN MJ MOTHER AND HER FOUR CHILDREN.
Surprised, they didn't barbecue them like they did the Dir mother and her children.

Dhagayso:- Hooyo iyo Caruur ay dhashay oo lagu xasuuqay konfurta Balibusle & Aas loo sameyeey

http://www.allidamaale.com/dhagayso-hooyo-iyo-caruur-ay-dhashay-oo-lagu-xasuuqay-konfurta-balibusle/

This is horrible wallahi. In Somali xeer we have something called 'birmagaydo', which are the categories of people which should never be harmed during fighting, and of course women and children are at the top of the list. This is straight up wuxuushnimo.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
UPDATE

They killed AN MJ MOTHER AND HER FOUR CHILDREN. A surprise night attack and they kill women and children.

Another example of "Somalinimada" iyo "walaaltinimada Galmudug".

WTF!!

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
This is horrible wallahi. In Somali xeer we have something called 'birmagaydo', which are the categories of people which should never be harmed during fighting, and of course women and children are at the top of the list. This is straight up wuxuushnimo.
Get the f*ck out of here circlejerk motherfucker acting like he cares. this has happened several times.

Why are you shocked?
Moryaans ALWAYS attack women and children first. They also launch attacks during the night when people are asleep.

They also like burning people alive, whether it's Marka or Mudug.

I blame Puntland for not foreseeing these attacks.
If your enemy does the same nonsense again and again, why not prepare for it???!!

H don't honor Somali Xeer.
This has been obvious since the start of the civil war, when they used to rape little girls inside mosques.
Our hate for them isn't irrational, it's really the result of the way they behave.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Sub-70 IQ detected.
grdJL.gif

Yep.

Unfortunately, there is no such thing as "birmageydo" in mooryaan culture.

People can call me what they like but show me another group that regularly kills and burns mothers and children.

They even raped cadcad and other Somali girls in the MOSQUES during the civil war.

Interesting how you dismiss anyone who doesn't agree with you as automatically having low IQ, or too stupid to see your point of view. You sound very condescending

I am actually, I'm not denying it. I have lost patience for dumb and irrational opinions, because those r the same opinions which have gotten us into this horrible situation as Somalis in the first place, and it's also the reason we can't get out of it. So yes ur right, I've become very elitist, because I know it's only an elite group of men with high IQ's and nationalist beliefs that can get us out of this mess.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Interesting how you dismiss anyone who doesn't agree with you as automatically having low IQ, or too stupid to see your point of view. You sound very condescending
it's arrogance and ignorace combined, usually the lowest and unable are like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending