Gabooye discrimination in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already answered your black and white images your last go around, please come up with new retorts, thanks mental midget.
Idiot does this dhulbahante look like the midgaan bantu?
upload_2017-8-8_4-36-51-png.26382

upload_2017-8-8_4-15-48-png.26379

Bohol

VIP
Is this guy from Dr Congo or Somalia? you see guys it seems Somalis got cucked in the past. Something went wrong.

ex governor of Sahil Fahmi
FAHMI.jpg

Is this guy from Dr Congo or Somalia? you see guys it seems Somalis got cucked in the past. Something went wrong.

FAHMI.jpg
He was saying that Hawiyes were Bantu looking and Reer Maay Maay were Somali looking, based on a pic of the old bum and Sharif Sheikh Axmed. There's no point of debating.

Bohol

VIP
He was saying that Hawiyes were Bantu looking and Reer Maay Maay were Somali looking, based on a pic of the old bum and Sharif Sheikh Axmed. There's no point of debating.

Rahanweyn is a confederation so they are more affected. Atleast the southern communities live
in south Somalia with Bantus. What excuse do the northern groups have for having Bantu
people in their clans?

World

VIP
Puntland Vice President (Dhulbahante):

559A256E-C926-443D-B7AF-F1E43D58BE0B.jpeg

Puntland Minister of Interior (Dhulbahante):

5A797DA1-8E5E-4B36-AEB2-7081FD85D111.jpeg

Somaliland Minister of Health (Dhulbahante):
A75BA92A-4A43-4BF4-8551-3A709657713A.jpeg

Obviously Dhulbahante have the most authentic looking Somalis.

Rahanweyn is a confederation so they are more affected. Atleast the southern communities live
in south Somalia with Bantus. What excuse do the northern groups have for having Bantu
people in their clans?
:pachah1:Damn. Bohol coming with knowledge

Never heard bantu insults from the older generation, this is contemporary among youth...

I’ve noticed people with strong sense of nationalism often gold this notions...

It’s funny since Somalis always look very different...

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
No wonder my mother hasn't seriously tried to go visit Somalia. You people are shit.with the amount of racist dudes I see here it must be extremely worse in Somalia. In fact none of my mother aunties or uncles are trying to go back to Somalia at all.

@BANTU mentioned that yibir is classified as part of gaboye. If that's the case I'm gaboye too. Since my father is yibir

My interest in visiting Somalia has really decreased now.

There is dead ass another thread talking about "would you marry a madbibaan/gaboye" people really look down on gaboye. Uuf.

Y'all can suck a fat cock I'm marrying anjabi if I can't find a female with non tribalistic parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts