Gabooye discrimination in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder my mother hasn't seriously tried to go visit Somalia. You people are shit.with the amount of racist dudes I see here it must be extremely worse in Somalia. In fact none of my mother aunties or uncles are trying to go back to Somalia at all.

@BANTU mentioned that yibir is classified as part of gaboye. If that's the case I'm gaboye too. Since my father is yibir

My interest in visiting Somalia has really decreased now.

There is dead ass another thread talking about "would you marry a madbibaan/gaboye" people really look down on gaboye. Uuf.

Y'all can suck a fat cock I'm marrying anjabi if I can't find a female with non tribalistic parents.

Honestly the western Somalis are racist not those in Africa.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Nah sxb it is true. Look at that guy Hersi Jama Jongoan I don't even remember the last time I saw a Somali from the big clans with such a noble Somali appearance. The big clans all have someone that resembles Mohamed Gallan.

gallan.jpg
Mohammed Galan is half bantu, his mother is Madowweyne, he only inherited qabil from the dad side even though hes only half somali, this guy is by no means a full blooded somali

Bohol

VIP
Mohammed Galan is half bantu, his mother is Madowweyne, he only inherited qabil from the dad side even though hes only half somali, this guy is by no means a full blooded somali

He looks more Bantu than actual Bantus though. Damn Bantu genes are too strong against Somali genes.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
He looks more than Bantu than actual Bantus though. Damn Bantu genes are too strong against Somali genes.
Thats what i've been preaching about, marry cadaan and your kid will look nothing like you, marry bantu and your kid will look nothing like you. Somali genes are the most recessive on the planet

Thats what i've been preaching about, marry cadaan and your kid will look nothing like you, marry bantu and your kid will look nothing like you. Somali genes are the most recessive on the planet

Marry a blond your won’t be blond, won’t be geeljire either...will be a mix...

BANTU

+op MVLI
No wonder my mother hasn't seriously tried to go visit Somalia. You people are shit.with the amount of racist dudes I see here it must be extremely worse in Somalia. In fact none of my mother aunties or uncles are trying to go back to Somalia at all.

@BANTU mentioned that yibir is classified as part of gaboye. If that's the case I'm gaboye too. Since my father is yibir

My interest in visiting Somalia has really decreased now.

There is dead ass another thread talking about "would you marry a madbibaan/gaboye" people really look down on gaboye. Uuf.

Y'all can suck a fat cock I'm marrying anjabi if I can't find a female with non tribalistic parents.
Actually, I said Yibir are not Gabooye but a different group, but they are still outcasts/considered untouchables.

Listen yare, you can do whatever you want, the culture does suck but what can you do. I don't know how I'd feel if I were Gabooye or Yibir, probably the same as you. You can still marry Somali, it'll just have to be to another Yibir or Gabooye or even Tumaal.

Man, don't lose interest in Somalia, man I feel sad but I understand :frdfvsb:

World

VIP
2DFC7FD4-F673-4E3A-9EE0-200A81861B11.jpeg

62396F75-4925-4496-830E-484071AB5B6E.jpeg

Some madhiban ive seen like the singer above do look pseudo dhegocas tho, she would be decent looking if she wasn’t so fking fat and knew how to use make up (not the shitty somali style)

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Why Somaliland always treating their minorities more harash than other regions? Don't they realize it is 2018 and such atrocities shouln't take place in self declared democratic state. This is not first time a gaboye discrimination is reported but it a serious century old torture, massacre robbery that the isaq caused to these vulnerable minorities.
Actually the more religious majority despises the democracy of Somaliland.I used to believe that the future was in democracy and taking up more Western values but after 27 years that nonesense has brought us nothing.

After seeing how successful the more religious and authoritarian Turkey is,I now wish Somaliland drops their democracy attempts and go the full religious and authoritarian road.
Thankyou Marx, wow what a bunch of Isaaq subhumans, I emailed human rights watch and amnesty international these tweets to highlight the genocide against minorities going on in Isaaqland, hopefully this hinders any chance they had at recognition.
Please do.Anything that forces the Somaliland goverment to be more religious and authoritarian I welcome it with open arms.The future is one where the weak are abused,used and destroyed.Every single day the UN loses its influence.Its only the West that gets cucked by SJW and PC culture.

Actually the more religious majority despises the democracy of Somaliland.I used to believe that the future was in democracy and taking up more Western values but after 27 years that nonesense has brought us nothing.

After seeing how successful the more religious and authoritarian Turkey is,I now wish Somaliland drops their democracy attempts and go the full religious and authoritarian road.

Please do.Anything that forces the Somaliland goverment to be more religious and authoritarian I welcome it with open arms.The future is one where the weak are abused,used and destroyed.Every single day the UN loses its influence.Its only the West that gets cucked by SJW and PC culture.
Democracy doesn't work with rebellious Somalis, they respect xoog and seef.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Democracy doesn't work with rebellious Somalis, they respect xoog and seef.
I agree.If Somaliland was more religious and authoritarian they would've ignored the international community and actively tried to destroy Somalia.Somaliland would be recognized by now.But they wasted 27 years of opportunity by instead pleasing the UN.

I agree.If Somaliland was more religious and authoritarian they would've ignored the international community and actively tried to destroy Somalia.They would be recognized by now.They wasted 27 years of opportunity by instead pleasing the UN.
:gucciwhat::dead: woah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts