Gaas takes back 1 man 1 vote promise, blames the West for not giving him more aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Also where does it say he withdraws his pledge of 1 man 1 vote ???

Gambar

VIP
You are the crybaby because you are a Hutu who tries his best to disparage PL. You have no genuine interest in the politics of PL and you only post fake news that supports your narrative. Gaas never withdrew his promise. He said the international community is withholding funds that would normally support elections so don't try and come with your fake news. It takes a lot of money to fund elections in Somalia because of logistics. As an example Somaliland election is funded by the British.
Khadhaadh baa hayo. They really want to see the down fall of Puntland. They should focus their efforts on their "regions".

Puntland based news source kulahaa, just shows you're a dumb hutu and don't know anything about puntland politics, as @Cognitivedissonance said, its a faroole anti gaas website. The website is owned by Faroole's son who despise Gaas's admin. Don't believe me? scroll thorugh the entire Garowe Online articles and show me just 1 positive article about Gaas just 1.

But of course you hutus will use biased news outlets to attack gaas, while your people die from alshabab in the south and your women raped by Madow soildiers from kenya. :kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug:
https://horseedmedia.net/2017/05/14/madaxweynaha-puntland-oo-ka-hadlay-doorashada-puntland-2019/

Horseed Media is based out of Bossaso, and own by Puntlanders. If you had any intelligence you'd know I already posted this link in response to CD.
Khadhaadh baa hayo. They really want to see the down fall of Puntland. They should focus their efforts on their "regions".
Wait what?:ohlord:

I have nothing but love for Puntland and it's people. I'm not a part of the Bermuda conspiracy theorists and have never been.

Why do you act like professional victims all the time? I literally just posted two links by two different Puntland news sources. If that makes me "want to see the down fall of Puntland" then the people who wrote these articles quoting Gaas must be traitors to Puntland according to y'all :stopit:

You're all acting like there's some conspiracy behind this thread. It's literally supposed to be taken at face value.

Gambar

VIP
https://horseedmedia.net/2017/05/14/madaxweynaha-puntland-oo-ka-hadlay-doorashada-puntland-2019/

Horseed Media is based out of Bossaso, and own by Puntlanders. If you had any intelligence you'd know I already posted this link in response to CD.

Wait what?:ohlord:

I have nothing but love for Puntland and it's people. I'm not a part of the Bermuda conspiracy theorists and have never been.

Why do you act like professional victims all the time? I literally just posted two links by two different Puntland news sources. If that makes me "want to see the down fall of Puntland" then the people who wrote these articles quoting Gaas must be traitors to Puntland according to y'all :stopit:

You're all acting like there's some conspiracy behind this thread. It's literally supposed to be taken at face value.
I don't buy what you're selling. I didn't even bring up the Bermuda Triangle but you did.

I don't buy what you're selling. I didn't even bring up the Bermuda Triangle but you did.
Did I write the articles?:ivers: I'm not selling anything I'm literally just posting a god damn link:bell:

And I brought up the Bermuda thing cuz you (plural) seem to believe I'm conspiring against Puntland and MJs for some reason. I'm not. You're turning into the conspiracy theorists you so hate :damedamn:

Gambar

VIP
Did I write the articles?:ivers: I'm not selling anything I'm literally just posting a god damn link:bell:

And I brought up the Bermuda thing cuz you (plural) seem to believe I'm conspiring against Puntland and MJs for some reason. I'm not. You're turning into the conspiracy theorists you so hate :damedamn:
Conspiring ku yeeh don't toot your own horn you're a refugee in Norway lol. Your goal is transparent though because nowhere does it say he withdrew. Clearly you and your ilk have nothing better to do than search for Puntland articles.

Conspiring ku yeeh don't toot your own horn you're a refugee in Norway lol. Your goal is transparent though because nowhere does it say he withdrew. Clearly you and your ilk have nothing better to do than search for Puntland articles.
He says he isn't sure if he can keep the promise. A promise doesn't come with terms, so I made a title that reflected that.

He also just asked the Parliament to expand past their current 66 members. Apparently he wants more clans to be represented, but this is a move away from the parties instead of clan in politics and 1 man 1 vote goal he had for 2019. And if there is no 1 man 1 vote, the Parliament will have to vote on him. Before you get triggered again he said this himself.

Why are you still acting like a child? I came across the tweet because I follow Somalia related news.

I would have thought Gaas was your daddy or something, the way you get an emotional kneejerk reaction whenever he is mentioned. @Yonis claims to actually be related to him so he can and should defend him.

Since my goal is so transparent, what is it?

Gambar

VIP
He says he isn't sure if he can keep the promise. A promise doesn't come with terms, so I made a title that reflected that.

He also just asked the Parliament to expand past their current 66 members. Apparently he wants more clans to be represented, but this is a move away from the parties instead of clan in politics and 1 man 1 vote goal he had for 2019. And if there is no 1 man 1 vote, the Parliament will have to vote on him. Before you get triggered again he said this himself.

Why are you still acting like a child? I came across the tweet because I follow Somalia related news.

I would have thought Gaas was your daddy or something, the way you get an emotional kneejerk reaction whenever he is mentioned. @Yonis claims to actually be related to him so he can and should defend him.

Since my goal is so transparent, what is it?
You're trying to do reverse psychology and it's not working like calling me a child isn't working. You came to the conclusion that he's withdrawing but there's only evidence of him wanting to expand the parliament so its pretty clear what your goal is at this point yaroow.

You're trying to do reverse psychology and it's not working like calling me a child isn't working. You came to the conclusion that he's withdrawing but there's only evidence of him wanting to expand the parliament so its pretty clear what your goal is at this point yaroow.
lol what the f*ck is proof supposed to be? I already posted an article by a reputable Puntland-based non-Faroole site.

Here's the video of the event where he speaks on it.
"you have no evidence":farole:

Puntland based news source kulahaa, just shows you're a dumb hutu and don't know anything about puntland politics, as @Cognitivedissonance said, its a faroole anti gaas website. The website is owned by Faroole's son who despise Gaas's admin. Don't believe me? scroll thorugh the entire Garowe Online articles and show me just 1 positive article about Gaas just 1.

But of course you hutus will use biased news outlets to attack gaas, while your people die from alshabab in the south and your women raped by Madow soildiers from kenya. :kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug:
Yaab. A darood talking about rape in konfoor? Warya, your women are piped daily in Jubbaland while Madobe does his pilgrimage to the Kenyans

Thanks to this corrupt ethiopian puppet we have sold our bosaso port to the EAU for pennies, have isis in Qandala (thanks to him freeing terrorist from jail ), non payment of soldiers for 9 months All he has to show for these 3 years is a few runways which took to long to make and a meme of him drinking caano geel:farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending