Funny story

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
At the YMCA and a kid and who I assume was his brother walked by me and then said "is that a Somali flag??!"(talking about my bracelet) I said "yeah" then he said "so what's the one on your other hand), I said it's Khatumo state, he said "no way I'm from there!" then when he was passing by again a minute later to go somehwhere else he said "Khatumo for life."

Wholesome story wallahi, I'm glad he's proud of his heritage and knows where he's from.
:kendrickcry::samwelcome:

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
really???? :mybusiness::mybusiness::stevej:
Yeah, I recently started going to the gym, but today I failed to finish my workout since I was unintentionally undereating and felt weaker so I was waiting for someone to pick me up then this happened.

Yaraye

VIP
Yeah, I recently started going to the gym, but today I failed to finish my workout since I was intentionally undereating and felt weaker so I was waiting for someone to pick me up then this happened.
How could you slack already? :wtf: you just posted a thread of starting to work out like 2 days ago! :kanyehmm:

At the YMCA and a kid and who I assume was his brother walked by me and then said "is that a Somali flag??!"(talking about my bracelet) I said "yeah" then he said "so what's the one on your other hand), I said it's Khatumo state, he said "no way I'm from there!" then when he was passing by again a minute later to go somehwhere else he said "Khatumo for life."

Wholesome story wallahi, I'm glad he's proud of his heritage and knows where he's from.
:kendrickcry::samwelcome:
U used to wear Somaliland bracelets before
Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards

Trending

Latest posts