French Montana the rappers Mother is allegedly half somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ItsHanna I've been to Arab countries a lot of time. They think Somalis are Arab and a lot of them spoke to me in Arabic

I am not claiming Arab but a lot Arabs think we are Arabs.

Also Yemenis are the original Arabs.
I know that is what I'm trying to tell her but I guess her boyfriend's must be stuck in her brain

I know that is what I'm trying to tell her but I guess her boyfriend's must be stuck in her brain

Yeh even if you watch news they include Somalia as an Arab world.

I was checking Arab population in the world and they Somalia.

Even on YouTube news videos they include Somalia as an Arab world

Yeh even if you watch news they include Somalia as an Arab world.

I was checking Arab population in the world and they Somalia.
e

Even on YouTube news videos they include Somalia as an Arab world
Most of the Somalis in the West are brainwashed to think that Arabs think we are cabeed or something I don't know how started that joke

Do you consider yourself to be an Arab?
That wasn't the point of the debate the @ItsHanna said that he an Arab can't say the word . and then someone responded that he has more African blood than Latino rappers that say then she said it doesn't matter people see consider them Arab. So I informed her that most of the world consideres us Arab.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
It's common sense that Arabs don't consider us Arabs so why would I engage in a conversation with you?
Many Arabs consider us Arabs.
They're taught in school that Somalia is an Arab country and so they are Arabs.
Good or bad that's the truth, and sometimes the truth hurts.

Since people are so fond of throwing accusations, I will end this by saying I do not consider myself Arab in any way.

That wasn't the point of the debate the @ItsHanna said that he an Arab can't say the word . and then someone responded that he has more African blood than Latino rappers that say then she said it doesn't matter people see consider them Arab. So I informed her that most of the world consideres us Arab.
Note how the phenotype worshipers have failed to answer the question I posed . Montana looks more "African " and "black" than some barawanis I have met in London.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Many Arabs consider us Arabs.
They're taught in school that Somalia is an Arab country and so they are Arabs.
Good or bad that's the truth, and sometimes the truth hurts.

Since people are so fond of throwing accusations, I will end this by saying I do not consider myself Arab in any way.

No they don't. They don't consider us as one of them.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Purely based on looks , I would say he has more African ancestry than fat joe .moreover , Arab is a misleading term, as this ethnic group includes blacks ,whites and brown people . The only thing that united Arabs is language . Moroccans are an amalgamation of various ethnicities who have become absorbed into that melting pot . I say he has more right to use the n word than j Lopez and fat joe .
There are arab africans (algerians)
and there are white people claiming to be african
just cause you african doesnt mean you can say nigga
you gots to be black

There are arab africans (algerians)
and there are white people claiming to be african
just cause you african doesnt mean you can say nigga
you gots to be black
Nonsense !The African American community at large has given the Latino community a pass to use he N word at will .just like our North African brothers , the Latinos have people with pale ,brown and black phenotypes within their communities .since no one has said Caucasian -looking Latinos such as Jennifer Lopez and fat joe are not allowed to use the N word because they are not " black " ,why should such a rule be applied to Montana ?you would probably think he was a Dominican Latino walking around New York had he not revealed his Moroccan ancestry .in fact ,many thought he was a Somali or some kind of Ethiopian before he revealed his heritage .

As for white people claiming to be African ,there are many pale North Africans and Berbers who would come out as a having largely African ancestry on a DNA TEST ,probably more than some African Americans . yall have to stop with these simpleton race theories .

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Nonsense !The African American community at large has given the Latino community a pass to use he N word at will .just like our North African brothers , the Latinos have people with pale ,brown and black phenotypes within their communities .since no one has said Caucasian -looking Latinos such as Jennifer Lopez and fat joe are not allowed to use the N word because they are not " black " ,why should such a rule be applied to Montana ?you would probably think he was a Dominican Latino walking around New York had he not revealed his Moroccan ancestry .in fact ,many thought he was a Somali or some kind of Ethiopian before he revealed his heritage .

As for white people claiming to be African ,there are many pale North Africans and Berbers who would come out as a having largely African ancestry on a DNA TEST ,probably more than some African Americans . yall have to stop with these simpleton race theories .
AA's are stupid as f*ck
I heard a AA say Black Africans can't say the n word
but latinos can bc they've been through the same struggle

AA's are stupid as f*ck
I heard a AA say Black Africans can't say the n word
but latinos can bc they've been through the same struggle
I agree with them wholeheartedly .only Somali Bantus should use the N word as a term of endearment .Somali Cushitic culture is more racist than redneck culture .this is also goes for habeshas and Eritreans .

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
I agree with them wholeheartedly .only Somali Bantus should use the N word as a term of endearment .Somali Cushitic culture is more racist than redneck culture .this is also goes for habeshas and Eritreans .

But in the West we aint nothing but nigga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending