French Montana the rappers Mother is allegedly half somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cosbyhmm:

French Montana is a Moroccan rapper who dated Khloe Kardashian
french-montana-825x580.jpg

There were Somali twitter users that were fighting over this nigga :drakewtf: and tryna claim him :ohlord:

kardashian3f-1-web.jpg

Jeesto

VIP
His mothers name is Khadija Guled. I think people are assuming his mother to be somali because of her last name which is somali and means Victory

Because he is a dirty Arab.
Purely based on looks , I would say he has more African ancestry than fat joe .moreover , Arab is a misleading term, as this ethnic group includes blacks ,whites and brown people . The only thing that united Arabs is language . Moroccans are an amalgamation of various ethnicities who have become absorbed into that melting pot . I say he has more right to use the n word than j Lopez and fat joe .

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Purely based on looks , I would say he has more African ancestry than fat joe .moreover , Arab is a misleading term, as this ethnic group includes blacks ,whites and brown people . The only thing that united Arabs is language . Moroccans are an amalgamation of various ethnicities who have become absorbed into that melting pot . I say he has more right to use the n word than j Lopez and fat joe .

Shut up he is still a dirty filthy Arab to me and no he cannot say the N word unless he wants to catch these hands. No Arab is allowed to say /nigga. If they do it's going to be beef.

I saw this on Twitter. Some black girl tweeted about him and he tweeted back, insulting her. So now people think he's "anti black". The "he has a Somali mom" rumour was brought into it lol

Shut up he is still a dirty filthy Arab to me and no he cannot say the N word unless he wants to catch these hands. No Arab is allowed to say /nigga. If they do it's going to be beef.
Most of the world consideres somalis Arab and don't say well Somalis don't consider themselves Arab because Berbers also don't and yet you called them Arab

I never said he is a black Moroccan . He and his mother looks likeMoroccan mulatos( with some possible Kneeegrow ancestry) .if I met him for the first time I would think he is mixed raced .yall start answered the question though :why can Latinos like fat joe and j lo who look European use the n word ?

ItsHanna

Most of the world consideres somalis Arab and don't say well Somalis don't consider themselves Arab because Berbers also don't and yet you called them Arab

Most of the world does not consider us Arabs they considers us as .

:chrisfreshhah:

Nobody considers Somalis as Arabs stop embarrassing us.

I never said he is a black Moroccan . He and his mother looks likeMoroccan mulatos( with some possible Kneeegrow ancestry) .if I met him for the first time I would think he is mixed raced .yall start answered the question though :why can Latinos like fat joe and j lo who look European use the n word ?
What is so special about and why can't certain people not say it ( I know why I just find that the reason is dumb) anyway either everyone can say or only the ancestors of the slaves can use it

ItsHanna

It's true the AAI and many other groups consider us Arab not to mention Arab countries consider us Arabs too

NO THEY FUCKING DON'T STOP CLAIMING ARABS THEY DONT WANT YOU STOP IT! STOP!

DIRTY ARABS DONT CLAIM US AND NEITTHER DO WE

NO THEY FUCKING DON'T STOP CLAIMING ARABS THEY DONT WANT YOU STOP IT! STOP!

DIRTY ARABS DONT CLAIM US AND NEITTHER DO WE
Yet I went to a lot of Arab countries and they think we are Arabs that talk in Arabic. Please if you don't know nothing about a subject don't talk about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts