Cm66MqWXgAQBDGi.jpg

Cm66NHaXEAApAtz.jpg

Cm66MIcWAAQ2kmV.jpg

:salute::ahh:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
who the f*ck can afford to shop in that place? fuckin waste of money

ciyaal these days :draketf:

How do you think economies grow? through development Aid?

Its because of projects like these that economies grow. It brings about job creation, revenue for the government and stability and beautification in the area. The more projects like these the faster Somalia will develop.

ciyaal these days :draketf:

How do you think economies grow? through development Aid?

Its because of projects like these that economies grow. It brings about job creation, revenue for the government and stability and beautification in the area. The more projects like these the faster Somalia will develop.
the average somali aint going to be working there or buying from it. Also i would really be surprised if Turkey is happy about how its money its being wasted on this lol:siilaanyolaugh:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
the average somali aint going to be working there or buying from it. Also i would really be surprised if Turkey is happy about how its money its being wasted on this lol:siilaanyolaugh:

Sorry dude, but the project is a funded by Somali business men and built by an Indian company based in Tanzania.

qEXN8V8.jpg

I know it pains you to see development of Somalia. The jokes on you :lolbron:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Looks lit but checkpoint need to be built couple miles out to keep out the kamikaze tourists that can't help but blow themselves up in hotels.

Mashallah that mall looks awsome. I hope alshabaab doesnt blow it up.

Its awsome seeing all sorts of different developments happening in somalia even job creation & funding efforts have increased in recent months.

But its sad seing non of them are governmental sponsored. This is mostly fueled by the diaspora and the affluent locals

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Mashallah that mall looks awsome. I hope alshabaab doesnt blow it up.

Its awsome seeing all sorts of different developments happening in somalia even job creation & funding efforts have increased in recent months.

But its sad seing non of them are governmental sponsored. This is mostly fueled by the diaspora and the affluent locals

The government is weak and corrupt at the moment. Its going to be a long time before they can fund any major projects, I guess for the meantime the private sector can pick up the pieces.

Al-Shabaab are like qodxo for the development of Somalia.

Yeah they are. you have seen the attacks on Somali business in safe areas recently which is continous. The fragile security creates a high risk, which could result in the investments being lost at any given time. Security is the biggest prevention for companies and investors based outside of Somalia to return.

The diaspora returnee numbers are relatively small and many potential investors actually do not invest in Somalia. Lack of governmental legal institutions and policies for protection contributes to what drives many to invest in countries outside of Somalia. Most Somalis really do want to work and relocate to Somalia but they value their own Livelyhood and security over it.

But seeing this Mogadishu Mall being built will surely breath life to the area. So we have reasons to be optimistic.

I would be cautious before trusting an escalator in a third world country, wouldn't want to be killed like this chinese lady.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I would be cautious before trusting an escalator in a third world country, wouldn't want to be killed like this chinese lady.

Cringed bruv. That's fucked up, she got crushed/grinded by the mechanics under the panel.
Those people seemed like they knew what would happen though and they seemed pretty calm and collected as it was all happening.

Yeah Chinese people are some of the creepiest alive, they seem so apathic and emotionless to death even when it's happening in front of them. I watch Liveleak and I couldn't tell you the countless videos I came across showing someone dying in front of them in China and people just walking by not helping or anything. I guess that's what a godless communist society does to you.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah Chinese people are some of the creepiest alive, they seem so apathic and emotionless to death even when it's happening in front of them. I watch Liveleak and I couldn't tell you the countless videos I came across showing someone dying in front of them in China and people just walking by not helping or anything. I guess that's what a godless communist society does to you.
I've seen a lot of those videos man, it's pretty sad to watch yet they don't even flinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending