VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Kulahaa I don't want catch Corono from your ugly feet :mjlol:

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's not even that serious, his toenails were just kinda dirty. She didn't degrade it.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Looool Somali men go extra for ajnaabi women I’ve seen it on social media so many times it’s not only the women :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Dude must be a tahriibi rafaadka ka muuqda ba eega :faysalwtf:

And what’s with her?:susp: Feel like throwing up after seeing her nose.:holeup:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Wallahi they are fruity as hell it's f*cking embarrassing they are like Black women who are very submissive to ajnabi men.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There’s couple of Somali men I don’t want to mention their names but one of them he lives in America and is on Facebook always taking pics of his 2 Kids and white wife, very active Dad and do outdoor activities with them, always showing off his kids which is nothing wrong but it’s rare for a Somali guy to be that active like the cadaan people especially who came to America as an adult.

Then there’s another one YouTube married to an Asian woman and always cooking for her and the kids. I’ve never seen a Somali dad cooking for his Somali family on social media it’s like their embarrassed or something anyways the both genders act something else with ajanaabi partners

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I’d take 30 bath salts before doing that shit. FOH.
Akhi what's happening to ragga Soomaaliyeed
There’s couple of Somali men I don’t want to mention their names but one of them he lives in America and is on Facebook always taking pics of his 2 Kids and white wife, very active Dad and do outdoor activities with them, always showing off his kids which is nothing wrong but it’s rare for a Somali guy to be that active like the cadaan people especially who came to America as an adult.

Then there’s another one YouTube married to an Asian woman and always cooking for her and the kids. I’ve never seen a Somali dad cooking for his Somali family on social media it’s like their embarrassed or something anyways the both genders act something else with ajanaabi partners
It's disgusting on another level they simp en masse for ajnabi girls while you don't even have to. It's very embarrassing oh but you are mentioning those older couples. I can understand it better if he cooks and has children but cooking for wife and recording it like a Simp. No words wallahi. Btw seen vids of Somali men cooking for Somali family too but that's family.

It's disgusting on another level they simp en masse for ajnabi girls while you don't even have to. It's very embarrassing oh but you are mentioning those older couples. I can understand it better if he cooks and has children but cooking for wife and recording it like a Simp. No words wallahi. Btw seems vids of Somali men cooking for Somali family too but that's family.
Very sad. These thirsty farax fawn over average xalimos and shoot them into YouTube or Insta fame and then and moan when they leave the Somali men.

Wlhi they need to take a page from the odays.
50 yr old men have more game than them.

its almost like the testosterone count is negative with these dudes.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.

It's disgusting on another level they simp en masse for ajnabi girls while you don't even have to. It's very embarrassing oh but you are mentioning those older couples. I can understand it better if he cooks and has children but cooking for wife and recording it like a Simp. No words wallahi. Btw seems vids of Somali men cooking for Somali family too but that's family.

There’s nothing wrong with being a family man this is good I just wish more Somali men were active family men that’s my message but they seemed be too miskiin and helpful with ajnaabi women and traditional and cold with Somali women