Fightings starts in Kismayo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
It's an inner rift between cawlyahan sub clans... Tuurcade vs Reer Mumin I think. One of their elders who was initiating a peace talk died in the crossfire between the two warring sides. Eventually, both sides surrendered themselves to Jubaland.

An Ogaden member of Jubaland Parliament told me this information.

It's an inner rift between cawlyahan sub clans... Tuurcade vs Reer Mumin I think. One of their elders who was initiating a peace talk died in the crossfire between the two warring sides. Eventually, both sides surrendered themselves to Jubaland.
Good news. May the Ogaden annihilate each other Wa Billahi Towfiiq

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
f*ck Blackface. Nigga has pressured every tribe for his own good. Its a well known fact that he made deals with al kebab to remove those minorities on the outskirts of kismayo and jilib

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Good news. May the Ogaden annihilate each other Wa Billahi Towfiiq
What happens when people open their hearts?
They get better. Remember that quote. Your hatred for Ogadens will negatively effect YOU only.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Ha islaayaan nijaashta qarmuunka badan What kind of Mareexan y’all thought I was markaan midgahaaa Ras Kamboni uu tacsiyyenayo:manny:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
****s celebrating ogaden misunderstanding in kismaayo. Reduced to habaar like scorned mango. Lmao.
Your genocide is coming soon you Kenyan Bantu dikk sucker Wardey garac it won’t be a measly 4 dead Kenyan military won’t save you this time

f*ck Blackface. Nigga has pressured every tribe for his own good. Its a well known fact that he made deals with al kebab to remove those minorities on the outskirts of kismayo and jilib
Blackie was the worst thing that could happened to this region. Clan tension is all time high and everyone is focused on each other instead of fighting alshabab.

@Karim Is two faced hypocrite he never calls.out @Ferrari dissing Caabudwaaq saying "haha y'all kill each other" but he called me out for hating people who hate me what a two faced nigga
:liberaltears:
Why are you crying? No one will judge you since you already said you would kill your ogaden abtis.

At least kismayao is a beautiful city, what are you guys killing over in cabudwaaq?:kodaksmiley:

Strangely enough when hg attack cabudwaaq, those guns you guys use to murder each other are no where to be found.

:drakelaugh:

Despite what we do to each other, at least we don't let other clans bully us.

Status
Not open for further replies.