Fierce fighting in Barawe between federal government troops and South West State Darwish forces

think outside the cage. there is no proper fgs. its held together by beesha caalamka. it isnt a real government. nincompoops like senator fartaag and wasiir 30 jir 30 million will never build a government you cant convince me of that lol. waxas aint no government jist incase anyone calls me bias i said the same during farmajo somalia dawlad maaha.
somalis need a strongman like sayidka. i dont see much hope outside that.

Wallahi, if I'm being honest here and in an ideal world; a strongman is needed to get Somalia (and all other Somali territories outside of it) to advance our country. I would support that over anything else, as long as he would be just amongst all of his citizens and not make the same mistakes as previous leaders.

But my analogies were based of what transpired in Somalia for the last 30-40 years and with those events in mind, I can't foresee any of its kind in the near future again.

reer

VIP
Wallahi, if I'm being honest here and in an ideal world; a strongman is needed to get Somalia (and all other Somali territories outside of it) to advance our country. I would support that over anything else, as long as he would be just amongst all of his citizens and not make the same mistakes as previous leaders.

But my analogies were based of what transpired in Somalia for the last 30-40 years and with those events in mind, I can't foresee any of its kind in the near future again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
:dead:

KG complain that the SNA have taken over Barawe airport, roads into it and madaxtooyada. Also beg for their injured and dead darawish to be let out of the city and call Odowaa to help them out

also what’s this af-May being spoken, we don’t speak this here

the funny thing is these darawish only claim on LG’s trip from the airport. There’s no route into Shabellaha Hoose for these elay so good luck sending gurmad. Not that we even need to send our troops from Marka, Afgoye and Xamar but there’s a route easily taken manned by SNA throughout. Unlike these Elay besieged in every city
Wow, this is highly intelligible. I'd blame Oromos not being able to understand this

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
apparently it's HG vs Biyomal Dir and Biyomal Bantu

As much as I don't really support the actions of HG in Mudug it's funny seeing how easy it is for Reer Mudug (whatever clan they're from) to easily Xoog southerners
140 Iljeex were killed how do you call that easy, I don't get why the number isn't in the tittle this was not a skirmish this was a bloody war that has been boiling behind the scenes for years.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Very calm and considered speech. SNA control Barawe, not a ‘qabiil militia’. In fact it’s the most armed SNA in the country. Ciil u dhimta :lolbron:

You're partially true. Xoog is used to build many countries. I don't disagree with that.

But looking at the state of Somalia today; when some of the FMS have more authority and influence over a larger territory than FGS, and can even challenge the FGS/SNA by themselves, not to mention if they were to join with other FMS. Then begs the question: how will FGS manage to achieve what you're advocating for given the circumstances of Somalia today?

I'm afraid that your example of AY can't be used here, since he ruled when Somalia was in a state of mayheam, way worse than today. I don't think HSM or anyone else can replicate what he did without a severe backfiring.

I'm being realist here, without picking sides.

Xoog did not build Somalia though. We were lucky USA won WW2 and forced Europeans to free their colonies to ensure its own supremacy. Like all African states, the government and country was handed over to us, we didn't build shit from scratch. The example about AY is stupid. If might makes right like you and @reer saying he would submit to ICU and call it a day. But he brought Ethiopians to smash ICU and force down federalism down southerns throat. Funny thing is the fragmented TNG/FGS you guys are complaining about are direct results of AY decisions which you support.

If you really believed Xoog would fix everything you would support Shiekh Sharif the head of ICU as he owned the largest militia in Somalia and was well on his way to pacify the whole country. AY literally used Ethiopian cheat code when he couldn't face them head on resulting in exasperation of the Somali Civil War.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@convincation The ironic thing is as a HG I do not claim LS. It’s a region with a lot of HG military force (hence why all the gudoomiya kuxigeen amniga iyo siyaasada and deputy governor of the region, NISA and sna officers but tbh there’s more non-HG hawiye if we add mudulood, Xawadle, Murusade, Gaaljecel and sheekhaal.

do these guys think Elay are a threat to the SNA and a threat to Hawiye dominating politics here even once we move to one man one vote. Today Barawe is majority hawiye, marka soon to be if it’s not already, Jazeera, Afgooye, Janaale, wanlaweyne, ceelasha biyaha etc.

Look at what these idiots did, shot a random Abgaal officer AUN and a duduble soldier AUN. Then got smoked. They act as if HG can be bullied but even then they’d have to go through the 40%+ and increasing hawiye population of shabellaha Hoose.

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
The federal army is not a clan militia when it consists of all clans sxb. The majority of the SNA in Lower Shabele could be Hawiye but also include other clans including Darod @GaradShabeel. It wasn't that long ago people here were freaking out when an MJ soldier died in middle shabelle.
They are mainly clan militia. One or two MJ stupid enough to die in some shisheeye land that is on them. They wasted their lives for nothing AUN. There is no SNA.

Xoog did not build Somalia though. We were lucky USA won WW2 and forced Europeans to free their colonies to ensure its own supremacy. Like all African states, the government and country was handed over to us, we didn't build shit from scratch.

I agree, but I didn't imply that. I think it's obvious that the current borders of Africa are a product of colonial rule.

The example about AY is stupid. If might makes right like you and @reer saying he would submit to ICU and call it a day. But he brought Ethiopians to smash ICU and force down federalism down southerns throat. Funny thing is the fragmented TNG/FGS you guys are complaining about are direct results of AY decisions which you support.

You taking about another context. Me and @reer were referring to AY being a strongman of PL and not his involvement in Xamar politics.

Even if we were to disregard AY and think about a scenario where he would remain in PL; Ethiopians would still invade and cross into southern Somalia anyways, since they made that decision independently from Somalis. And thus fight with ICU, making ICU rule short-lived.

Federalism came as a result of the failure of south-central Somalia, which first led SL to declare independence from Somalia and then PL declare autonomy from Xamar. Had south-central Somalia stop fighting each other earlier on, then maybe federalism would not have happened. Because none of the rebels against MSB wanted that in the first place.

If you really believed Xoog would fix everything you would support Shiekh Sharif the head of ICU as he owned the largest militia in Somalia and was well on his way to pacify the whole country. AY literally used Ethiopian cheat code when he couldn't face them head on resulting in exasperation of the Somali Civil War.

I said it would work in an ideal world, but given what transpired the last decades in Somalia; I personally can't see that happening here (at least on a nation-wide level).

ICU only have themselves to blame for their demise. The got south-central Somalia in check because of the lawlessness nature there, which PL and SL didn't have. They had the opportunity to find a peaceful solution with PL/SL. But nope, their stubbornness led them to aspirations of taking over the only functioning state(s) through xoog.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
RX tabar maheysaan! Baydhabo yaanu kaa qabsan. Banadir+ shabellaha Hoose hanugu qasbin. Walee goojacade ma arki doontaan. Hawiye xoog ma ku yaro!

Certain somalis love fighting in cities but fall back outside of it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230613-210710_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230613-210710_Twitter.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 40

Trending