FGS signs develpment programme for Berbera

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
This is not the same as the water dispute between Somalia and Kenya.. Dude you sound like an amateur when it comes to Somali politics...

Somalia wouldn't take Somaliland to international court because of the legal claim Somaliland has from being recognized during the 1960's.. It would be equal to shooting yourself in the foot, they would've done it way before

Courtesy of the British Queen :manny:

I got a little sum sum for you also court3wy of the British queen

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190819-230459_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20190819-230459_Twitter.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 115

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I got a little sum sum for you also court3wy of the British queen
They signed different treaties, there's multiple articles even about the controversial recognition of Somaliland by the Queen before the actual union took place..

I am a veteran on this bro, you can't show me that and then think you have convinced me lol, this is why Somaliland is a little tolerated in the international community.

Think for yourself saaxib, we would be stamped as rebel group or even terrorists if England didn't give us independence before the union. Which they probably regret by now

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
They signed different treaties, there's multiple articles even about the controversial recognition of Somaliland by the Queen before the actual union took place..

I am a veteran on this bro, you can't show me that and then think you have convinced me lol, this is why Somaliland is a little tolerated in the international community.

Think for yourself saaxib, we would be stamped as rebel group or even terrorists if England didn't give us independence before the union. Which they probably regret by now

For five days the constitution wasn't written. It was in the form of a council.

That's it 5 mere days

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
For five days the constitution wasn't written. It was in the form of a council.

That's it 5 mere days
It's still a fact that the British Queen recognised and gave Somaliland independence unnecessarily 5 days before the actual union.

You know this, they did it because that was the norm. They couldn't predict we would use it against Somalia.

Because of this we are a little tolerated in the international community. It's like I said before we would be considered terrorist during the civil war.

Tukraq

VIP
It's still a fact that the British Queen recognised and gave Somaliland independence unnecessarily 5 days before the actual union.

You know this, they did it because that was the norm. They couldn't predict we would use it against Somalia.

Because of this we are a little tolerated in the international community. It's like I said before we would be considered terrorist during the civil war.
let time I checked British queen is a nobody, the UK as a country dosent recognize SL as dose the rest of the world, it dosent exist, basically fgs could just take the UAE to court for illegal use of its national assets and win the case just like with Kenya, very simple process

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
let time I checked British queen is a nobody
What an incredibly stupid thing to say, you never cease to amaze me.. Their law, their passport etc is enforced in her name... You're an American Somali the f*ck do you know about UK?? She represented British Empire back in the days.

the UK as a country dosent recognize SL
They don't recognise the current Somaliland which consider themselves successor of British Somaliland which they recognised.

And whereas it is intended that the Somaliland Protectorate shall become an independent country on the twenty-sixth day of June 1960.

2018127636526432222211255gazette.jpg

It all comes back to this, you cannot belittle this event or the fact that it did occur. The whole Somaliland claim to statehood stems from this coupled with questionable legalities of the union itself.
You got a problem with this go blame her :patrice:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
@Tukraq is the only nigga I don't enjoy karbashing because he is so stupid there's no satisfaction. He might not be stupid but he says stupid shit tho, it's sad I guessed that he was American Somali before he even told me...:gucciwhat:

This money is for nothing else but Farmaajo buying the 78 seats of Parliament Somaliland gets. This what we call a win win. Somaliland matters 100% in an election year. They shouldn't have seats in Hamar until they are fully under Somalia again. These types of bs is what I hate about Somali politics shit makes zero sense.

78 seats of voting power is a lot of power and influence for people who dont give a f*ck about Somalia. Whole Puntland who over cares for Somalia doesnt have half the seats of anti Somalia crew. Is this our path to restore the Nation because we are fucked. I rather let Al Shabaab rule wallahi then but in this endless circle of retardness. Puntland needs to let Somalia rule Somalia because if Puntland is not ruling there is no dawlad. And Hawiye isaac and minorities will never let a Puntlander become President again. So we really have to options
Declare independence or let Al Shabaab rule Somalia. Both options are fine with me cause Farmaajo iyo Hawiye are not an option and I will not allow dumbasses rule me.

Tukraq

VIP
What an incredibly stupid thing to say, you never cease to amaze me.. Their law, their passport etc is enforced in her name... You're an American Somali the f*ck do you know about UK?? She represented British Empire back in the days.

They don't recognise the current Somaliland which consider themselves successor of British Somaliland which they recognised.

And whereas it is intended that the Somaliland Protectorate shall become an independent country on the twenty-sixth day of June 1960.

View attachment 78302

It all comes back to this, you cannot belittle this event or the fact that it did occur. The whole Somaliland claim to statehood stems from this coupled with questionable legalities of the union itself.
You got a problem with this go blame her :patrice:
Nobody cares what she says she’s just like a boqor burhan, they have an actual government and it doesn’t recognize you guys at all lol no countries does

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Nobody cares what she says she’s just like a boqor burhan, they have an actual government and it doesn’t recognize you guys at all lol no countries does
Warya wallahi stop responding, this was in the 1960s.... Not in 2019, PLEASE try to follow.

Do you do this on porpuse? :gucciwhat:

Trending