FGS has sent letter to UN security council to halt the withdrawal of Amisom/ATMIS

cow

VIP
AMISOM KU NOOL hutus. Cowsweyne a shirqol to make sure AMISOM never leaves somalia.

I hope the west cuts all aid to the Hutu government. Time for sink or swim

Matter of time before dec 2024 date pushed out . No end in sight it seems
their already asking for it 😂it'll be Jubaland and South West that'll need them considering phase 2 is not gonna happen
Screenshot_20231004_235808_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Matter of time before dec 2024 date pushed out . No end in sight it seems

I've seen Kenyan, Ugandan and other AMTIS countries say that the time is up for Somalia and the deadline won't be changed.

We are on our own now. Ain't no such a things as premature, instead we have to be realistic and think about how FGS are meant to survive post-ATMIS with AS still maintaining a significant control of the country.

Also, what happened with the plans of Ethiopia participating in phase 2? It silently fell under the radar:ayaanswag:

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
I've seen Kenyan, Ugandan and other AMTIS countries say that the time is up for Somalia and the deadline won't be changed.

We are on our own now. Ain't no such a things as pre-mature, instead we have to be realistic and think about how FGS are meant to survive post-ATMIS with AS still maintaining a significant control of the country.

Also, what happened with the plans of Ethiopia participating in phase 2? It silently fell under the radar:ayaanswag:
I hope they leave 2024 this war needs winner or peace agreement.

lol these Africans greedy they want them money to continue without lifting finger. Ethiopia ain’t about that life and fighting in southern forests. Galmudug bloody and it’s barely any cover for Al shabab very confusing. Al shabab I don’t see how they are estimated at 15k when they lose hundreds every week with this offensive

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
The white man has already cut funding to ATMIS, EU especially is not willing to fund this shit any further. Seriously who will fund this shit.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
The white man has already cut funding to ATMIS, EU especially is not willing to fund this shit any further. Seriously who will fund this shit.
That will be big question. Let’s hope west don’t pay. No sane fgs will divert our own money to African troops so they will get boot and hopefully our soldiers take care of rest

I hope they leave 2024 this war needs winner or peace agreement.

lol these Africans greedy they want them money to continue without lifting finger. Ethiopia ain’t about that life and fighting in southern forests. Galmudug bloody and it’s barely any cover for Al shabab very confusing. Al shabab I don’t see how they are estimated at 15k when they lose hundreds every week with this offensive

Bro, I know that ATMIS don't fight, but the thought of AS having a possibility to take more land post-ATMIS is scary, even worse is if FGS were to fall :mjcry:

The AS fighters present in GM is a fraction of their entire force. They are saying that it's only a few hundreds there with the rest being down south.

Tbh, the more time that pass, the more I give up on entertaining the idea that JL and KG will be liberated. In fact, given that Baydhabo is surrounded by AS today, KG will be the first to fall if we don't see major advancement of the current operation. Kismayo is also at a huge risk as their HQ is located nearby and given AS resurgence in liberated areas of HS and GM, I don't know what to think :farmajoyaab:

Kenya greedy they about to send 1000 troops to crazy ass Haiti where they do voodo and drink blood. If cadaan man pays they will be there 2025 easy money. Is this maybe tactic to say pay us west or we out ? Money to easy for Kenya

They also have boots in Congo.they are smart when it come to making profit. This is why I want OGS to tap into the Gold mines of Congo using KDF uniform
:ohdamn:

Kenya greedy they about to send 1000 troops to crazy ass Haiti where they do voodo and drink blood. If cadaan man pays they will be there 2025 easy money. Is this maybe tactic to say pay us west or we out ? Money to easy for Kenya

I think Kenya will focus on fortifying their borders and prevent AS from infiltrating more than they already have.

I don't blame them for being stedfast on decision of leaving Somalia. In the end, it's the west who have the last say of whether ATMIS should continue existing.