FGS ending 4.5. 2021 parliament erases North Mudug & East Sanaag. Secessionists get 50% more seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Parliament 2021.jpg

For comparison, the current lower house regional distribution is:
  • Somaliland - 46 MPs
    • 51.6% increase in 2021
  • Puntland - 37 MPs
    • 42.6% decrease in 2021
  • Galmudug - 36 MPs
    • 21.5% decrease in 2021
  • Hirshabelle - 37 MPs
    • 42.6% decrease in 2021
  • Benaadir - 7 MPs
    • 136.4% increase in 2021
  • South West State - 69 MPs
    • 26.2% decrease in 2021
  • Jubaland - 43 MPs
    • 35.6% decrease in 2021
https://wakiil.org/home/map/2

This is an outrage and yet another example of the FGS's war against Puntland. Puntland's FGS government positions, like the central bank director they tried to hire an cadaan gaal for, have been systematically taken away from us and given to secessionist porcupines. The delicate 4.5 system that has governed this country for the last decade and a half is being dismantled in favour of a qabiilist system that erases some clans from existence entirely.

We cannot share a country with people like this. Puntland must secede.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Are the Lander MPs allowed to set foot in Somaliland, are they just Xamar people who descend from there?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
View attachment 77985

For comparison, the current lower house regional distribution is:
  • Somaliland - 46 MPs
    • 51.6% increase in 2021
  • Puntland - 37 MPs
    • 42.6% decrease in 2021
  • Galmudug - 36 MPs
    • 21.5% decrease in 2021
  • Hirshabelle - 37 MPs
    • 42.6% decrease in 2021
  • Benaadir - 7 MPs
    • 136.4% increase in 2021
  • South West State - 69 MPs
    • 26.2% decrease in 2021
  • Jubaland - 43 MPs
    • 35.6% decrease in 2021
https://wakiil.org/home/map/2

This is an outrage and yet another example of the FGS's war against Puntland. Puntland's FGS government positions, like the central bank director they tried to hire an cadaan gaal for, have been systematically taken away from us and given to secessionist porcupines. The delicate 4.5 system that has governed this country for the last decade and a half is being dismantled in favour of a qabiilist system that erases some clans from existence entirely.

We cannot share a country with people like this. Puntland must secede.
f*ck this no way Jubbaland which is one of the most highly populated states will have only 30 mps and Sool and.Sanaag should have the option to join PL or become a state on its own f*ck N&N if this true:camby:

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
to end 4.5 each of these candidates should be elect on a one man one vote basis no qabil limit or regional requirements, if its just more selections then no reason to get rid of 4.5

The current distribution of seats is not based on population numbers, whereas the distribution of your source is based on the UN survey 2014, which is widely accepted amongst all Somalis. Puntland doesn't control anything in Sool and as for Sanaag the capital and two of three major districts are under Somaliland (Badhan district isn't even fully part of Puntland).

The FGS and most reer konfur (except Majeerteen) always held the position that the 18 regions shouldn't be splitted, hence the seats of shared regions were allocated to the Majority. In other words, Mudug for Galmudug and Sanaag for Somaliland, no matter if Harti live in those regions. In the end of the day it wouldn't change that much. Around 10 seats more for Puntland.

Anyways i couldn't care less for this, but im surprised the FGS used the survey of 2014. If this is true, I'll admit Farmaajo has balls.
:pachah1:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mathamatics and estimation is a language the whole world understands. Why don't they tell us the mathamatical formulas they used for estimation techniques? Not providing the formula, makes it null n void any estimation technique. You can't say the UN said this and that and it's a fact.

We demand the formula of UNFPA census estimates. I already know PL is 4 million and I can prove the formula I use. SL is way smaller no rural population. It's only two cities burco/hargeisa. The other formula that backs me up is why is 80% of our economy linked to 'geeljires' who are darod? if their not 80% of the population. Your economic production gives you a good gouge where your population is also.

As part of the "secessionist" camp I reject the number of seats given to jamhuuriyada barakaysan. Come back with a better offer Villa Somalia. :trumpsmirk:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The largest voice will come from where the economy is. Just like the blue states are the backbone of America economy, the backbone of Somali economy is 'darod geeljires' without the livestock trade, their would be no Somalia GDP. 80% of our voting citizens need to be Daarood. SL even relies on DDSI geeljire which indicates where their economy is sourced.

Tukraq

VIP
Mathamatics and estimation is a language the whole world understands. Why don't they tell us the mathamatical formulas they used for estimation techniques? Not providing the formula, makes it null n void any estimation technique. You can't say the UN said this and that and it's a fact.

We demand the formula of UNFPA census estimates. I already know PL is 4 million and I can prove the formula I use. SL is way smaller no rural population. It's only two cities burco/hargeisa. The other formula that backs me up is why is 80% of our economy linked to 'geeljires' who are darod? if their not 80% of the population. Your economic production gives you a good gouge where your population is also.
yup they need to do an actual census if they want to allocate it based on population, ending 4.5 must also coincide with ending selections and have one man one vote election where any citizen can run for any position, as in these regional allocations won't matter like when mitt romeny ran for office in Boston then switched to Utah, you can't limit who runs for each region on clan also, it will be interesting to say the least

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
yup they need to do an actual census if they want to allocate it based on population, ending 4.5 must also coincide with ending selections and have one man one vote election where any citizen can run for any position, as in these regional allocations won't matter like when mitt romeny ran for office in Boston then switched to Utah, you can't limit who runs for each region also, it will be interesting to say the least

Without a census their no way they can execute population sharing MP. I can work out mathamatical formulas just using our GDP indicators and GDP indicators are population gougers. If we know 80% of our economy is rural, then duhhhhhhhhhh 80% of our citizens must be rural also. America blue state is their backbone economy, why? duhhhhhhhhh cuz it's larger population in blue states in comparison to red states. Where there is more people, a larger economy exists is the premise.

They will go back to the usual '3 mps' per district rule like PL uses in it's parliament.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
wE wUz 80% NoMaDs. tHe Un EsTiMaTiOn DiDn'T iNcLuDe tHeM!! :mjcry::mjhaps::hemad:

You don't understand mathamatics, niyahow. U need UN to tell you. I can number crunch you can't. GDP go study what it means, it's linked to population you dumb f*ck. That's why East Coast America is highly more productive in GDP sense because the population is larger then alabama or any bible belt state. U can follow where the economy is where the people are, there is no other explanation why your economy relies on livestock if your population isn't NOMADS.

Bohol

VIP
It is based on regional population. However Sool & Sanaag will obviously have a lot of Harti MPs from there, so it is not a loss to Pland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It is based on regional population. However Sool & Sanaag will obviously have a lot of Harti MPs from there, so it is not a loss to Pland.

If you can't prove the formula used, how in the world do u expect us to accept figures you reached. Figures are reached thru variables and formulas. What were the variables used? I at least provided one which is GDP variable and then working out the GDP and what the population can be.

You don't understand mathamatics, niyahow. U need UN to tell you. I can number crunch you can't. GDP go study what it means, it's linked to population you dumb f*ck.
Sxb sorry to burst your bubble but Pland has always been the least populated region in Somalia. Here's a population estimation in 1953.
EC3xKEzUYAAsDYx.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
they need an actual census first(never had one as a country), and like was said this will get rid of the 4.5 system I'm assuming moving past qabil, whats to stop say a non hart running in sool and sanaag? especially once we move from selections to one man one vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending