Faysal Waarabe responds too Irir saamale.

@Abbondanzieri1 any thoughts on this clip?
To tell the truth, Everyday Isaaq people that i come across the only ones they don't like are Puntlanders/Mj's and some other Darood clans, i'm yet to witness one that dislikes Habargidir's and most Hawiye clans etc, this Warabe dude is most likely getting paid by Daroods in the North east to say these things and frame his own people basically.

That's just a kaftaan as he was attacking his favorite enemies from konfur Majeerteens 🤣🤣
Is it a coincidence that the entire comments here is filled with Mj's and Harti's saying "ahh look at you Hawiyes begging it off Isaaqs who don't even rate you" this has nothing to do with these people yet they are getting involved, Warabe is receiving cheques from them i'm telling you bruv😂

To tell the truth, Everyday Isaaq people that i come across the only ones they don't like are Puntlanders/Mj's and some other Darood clans, i'm yet to witness one that dislikes Habargidir's and most Hawiye clans etc, this Warabe dude is most likely getting paid by Daroods in the North east to say these things and frame his own people basically.

You still don’t get it do you donkey, they don’t hate you, they look down on you just as much as we do. You’re in the books as something of a jereer. They hate D5 and in particular mj because they see them as a genuine threat and bad blood between them. Most of these iidoors would prefer D5 son in law than a hutu, even after 25th august. Write this down so you don’t forget.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
The mental gymnastics is wild one 😂 Darood paid him kulaha.
Yo @killerxsmoke come see this shit 😂

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
We are use to having haters and critics, Daarood/RX/.5 have shown us many times what they think of us but Isaaq is Dir and Dir is Irir. Which means we have to practice some restraint. We can't hate and fight everyone:francis:

We take no offence from Faisal's comments, even his listeners were laughing it off, hadalka waayeelka kaftan buu ku dhameeya, if he claim's he is closer to others because of a colonial border then a blind man can see who is the uncivilised one. There is no Somalia Italiana culture or people. That's his Somaliland Pill talking. Some Somalilanders like Faisal see Cadcads and Bantus in our midst and even fail to understand that this is a mark of an actual civilisation. People of other ethnicities adopting our language and customs instead of living like hillbilly incests in forsaken tuulos. Beyond the Khat and Heeso i don't see how this guy is different to Dabacasar who insults his own subclans one day and praises them the next.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Hey, I understand that Daroods can sometimes engage in unusual activities, but they're aren't this jobless
:drakekidding:

His okay being in a federation with galbeed & djibouti. He says they share culture. But completly disrespect his biggest supporters known as Irir saamale.

Is it a coincidence that the entire comments here is filled with Mj's and Harti's saying "ahh look at you Hawiyes begging it off Isaaqs who don't even rate you" this has nothing to do with these people yet they are getting involved, Warabe is receiving cheques from them i'm telling you bruv😂

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wallahi i have witnessed young Isaaq people praising Mohamed Caydiid Faraax and saying Aun to him etc, why would they say that if they disliked HG?
AUN Mujaahid Halgame Jenerale Maxamed Faarax Caydiid

1695146612834.png

Trending