Farmaajo sends press release Fahad is still in charge Rooble ceeboobay!!!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Since when? You need to stop talking out of your ass Grandpakhaliif.
Since like forever Mrs.Idol Hassan sheekh main financial backer was Faarax Cabdulqaadir Sheekh who is the current MP for Aw Xassan. They are more powerful in the south than many clans.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Hes from the Jews of Somalia the Reer Aw Xassan Clan from Sheekhal tribe they hold significant influence in Somalia despite being a small clan
1630903227786.png

Small clan, big clan, large clan, it doesn't matter as long as you play your cards right :kanyeshrug:

TekNiKo

VIP
Farmaajo is probably awaiting this moment I am sure Ciidanka trained Eritrea will prove useful in preventing any Badbaado
Qaran scenario. They already played their card and now we know to anticipate it

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Farmaajo is probably awaiting this moment I am sure Ciidanka trained Eritrea will prove useful in preventing any Badbaado
Qaran scenario. They already played their card and now we know to anticipate it

History is repeating itself. PM Abdiweli lost that battle, PM Rooble will lose this battle. And after said incident, do you know what occurred? The downfall of PM Abdiweli.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hes from the Jews of Somalia the Reer Aw Xassan Clan from Sheekhal tribe they hold significant influence in Somalia despite being a small clan

so he is Sheykhaal? Horta aren’t Sheykhaal a singular standing clan. Meaning that they don’t fall in in the four main reeros, hawiye, daarood, Issaq, raxanweyne ?

Soon it will be Rwanda time...:kanyehmm:

Mx are playing with fire once again just like they did under their Abo Siade Barre today they are doing it again with their 2nd Abo Farmaajo.

All of Somalia will finally answer the MX question, that they are the most problematic clan of Somalia that caused twice the civil war of Somalia in 1991 and 2021.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Soon it will be Rwanda time...:kanyehmm:
Mx are playing with fire once again just like they did under their Abo Siade Barre today they are doing it again with their 2nd Abo Farmaajo.

All of Somalia will finally answer the MX question, that they are the most problematic clan of Somalia that caused twice the civil war if Somalia in 1991 and 2021.
Kaalay wax ka qaad Mudane Farmaajo your Rooble has proven weak
Badbaado Qaran is an absolute failure we rule Somalia nigga :rejoice:

All of Somalia will finally answer the MX question, that they are the most problematic clan of Somalia that caused twice the civil war of Somalia in 1991 and 2021.

I predict NISA chief "voluntarily" resigns but it could get to supreme court. I think chief judge is an Isaaq fugitive larping as Dir in the Amisom government.

1630908415333.png

Chief judge Baashe is a fair judge in this Haawiye vs MX power struggle. If it gets to him, he probably rules that PM can only fire NISA chiefs for cause and Rooble had cause but it probably wont get to that

I thought you belonged in the neoAabbeAfweynist movement who support MrCheese or at least against a constitutional crisis that can hurt not only MrCheese but even end FGS control over Muqdisho if Muqdisho residents go to war over this dispute

History is repeating itself. PM Abdiweli lost that battle, PM Rooble will lose this battle. And after said incident, do you know what occurred? The downfall of PM Abdiweli.

There is a big difference between Xiiranne getting uppity with XSM and Rooble allegedly usurping the power of Cheese: XSM had a favorable parliament but Rooble has a lame duck parliament. If it comes to Rooble vs MrCheese, its likely that Haawiye unite behind Rooble. Thats a potential second round of BadbaadoQaran situation and remember the last one forced MrCheese to make some painful concessions

Trending

Latest posts