Farmaajo said Somalia has a long-term relationship with Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farmaajo also retweeted this.

He is no different than Abdullahi Yusuf

Action speak louder than words, I reserve judgement until he has formed with actions.

But I do see this as a diplomatic move to remove the unease in other regional power, but notice how he doesn't say what that long-term relationship entail or wether it has been positive. Very diplomatic.

It would be more of a story if they didn't post that. It's political posturing nothing more nothing less

You don't have to read much into it but I loved when the PM of Ethiopia ran away instead of sticking around like the rest of dignitaries. He couldn't bare to watch the people's choice speak to the world from the podium

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
Action speak louder than words, I reserve judgement until he has formed with actions.

But I do see this as a diplomatic move to remove the unease in other regional power, but notice how he doesn't say what that long-term relationship entail or wether it has been positive. Very diplomatic.

What's your Marehan subclan?

I was actually expecting sheik shariif to become president. Still surprised parliamentarians broke for farmaajo. I mean sheik shariif is a better public speaker than farmaajo. He should stick around and give farmaajo some pointers

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Farmajo is not a politician.
He's too fast, doesn't think before he speaks.
Even Hassan Dameer is 10 times better speaker then him.

He's right. As as much as you guys wish the 70's will return they wont.

He can leverage a more fair relationship, but that boisterous talk was campaign rhetoric

:pachah1:@ thinking the selection of a new President would mean the return of Somali Galbeed :pachah1:

He's just bieng diplomatic, unlike culusow who used to visit addis every other week, plus it's just too early too judge this guy, I wasn't supporting him nevertheless until today I have not see president farmaajo do anything wrong unlike culusow who waged a bloody war in kismayo the first week he was elected.

Ps hope this is the president that will bring the nation together, we need it more then ever today, but only time will tell.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
He's just bieng diplomatic, unlike culusow who used to visit addis every other week, plus it's just too early too judge this guy, I wasn't supporting him nevertheless until today I have not see president farmaajo do anything wrong unlike culusow who waged a bloody war in kismayo the first week he was elected.

Ps hope this is the president that will bring the nation together, we need it more then ever today, but only time will tell.

Very sensible.

I will give Farmaajo the benefit of the doubt like I did for HSM and Shiekh Shariif.

If/when he does some bullshit, I will oppose him as much as I did them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending