Farmaajo one year anniversary party goes wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Ahmed madoobe means business sxb. By the time he's done, Marehans will be turned into second class citizens in their own cities.:trumpsmirk:

walahi OG's have some real haters kkk

niggas praising liyuu who kill other OG's in mass numbers

yet they hate madoobe?

:draketf:

madobbe and his ras kamboni militia put in some work against the ethiopians during the ICU days walahi
:lawd:

madobe looks out for OG's walahi

maybe that's why they hate him?:hmm:

walahi OG's have some real haters kkk

niggas praising liyuu who kill other OG's in mass numbers

yet they hate madoobe?

:draketf:

madobbe and his ras kamboni militia put in some work against the ethiopians during the ICU days walahi
:lawd:

madobe looks out for OG's walahi

maybe that's why they hate him?:hmm:
During the ICU days both Madoobe and Xasan Turki were in hamar fighting the Ethiopians sxb. Madoobe does look out for OGs, but not enough in my book. I think he's too kind and unlike former warlords who held kismayo(hiiraale, morgan, Jees), he's willing to work with people but these boons make it hard for him. At the end of the day, we can tell them to f*ck off and cut gedo out and run with two jubbas since we live in most cities in the two jubbas and leave Marehans to fend for themselve or join shariif sakiin and learn maymay if they want to become a president.:trumpsmirk:

we always had haters sxb, except for HG and abgaals. We know our enemies, and most are darood who will use the darood car faster than Trump can say fake news after they fucked u over.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
During the ICU days both Madoobe and Xasan Turki were in hamar fighting the Ethiopians sxb. Madoobe does look out for OGs, but not enough in my book. I think he's too kind and unlike former warlords who held kismayo(hiiraale, morgan, Jees), he's willing to work with people but these boons make it hard for him. At the end of the day, we can tell them to f*ck off and cut gedo out and run with two jubbas since we live in most cities in the two jubbas and leave Marehans to fend for themselve or join shariif sakiin and learn maymay if they want to become a president.:trumpsmirk:

we always had haters sxb, except for HG and abgaals. We know our enemies, and most are darood who will use the darood car faster than Trump can say fake news after they fucked u over.

actually the largest daroad group in xamar is ogaden, everyone knows that.

laakin y'all gotta put in work walahi, yall enemies are growing sxb

even Madow ain't scared now. :francis:

actually the largest daroad group in xamar is ogaden, everyone knows that.

laakin y'all gotta put in work walahi, yall enemies are growing sxb

even Madow ain't scared now. :francis:
we are woke now sxb. The hatred you see isn't new. Madows were used by morgan in the 90s and were told to go massacred ogadens and when they come to a town and ask the people their tribe, people would tell them their subclans and they'd say we are looking for OGs. Madows are dumb and they ain't a threat. Hawiye gotta make sure they don't lose control of xamar and gaalcayo because a so called government. Somalia is a joke.

We got niggas who sold the seas running for presidency and niggas who lick Ethiopia's ass by handing over innocent people calling themselves madaxwayne and expecting us to support them. Nah, looks like the doqon farmaajo hasn't learnt from his uncle's mistakes when we picked up arms as he begged "abtiyaashay qoryaha dhiga ee kaalay aanu waada farisanay".

saywalahi

Xamar Living
we are woke now sxb. The hatred you see isn't new. Madows were used by morgan in the 90s and were told to go massacred ogadens and when they come to a town and ask the people their tribe, people would tell them their subclans and they'd say we are looking for OGs. Madows are dumb and they ain't a threat. Hawiye gotta make sure they don't lose control of xamar and gaalcayo because a so called government. Somalia is a joke.

We got niggas who sold the seas running for presidency and niggas who lick Ethiopia's ass by handing over innocent people calling themselves madaxwayne and expecting us to support them. Nah, looks like the doqon farmaajo hasn't learnt from his uncle's mistakes when we picked up arms as he begged "abtiyaashay qoryaha dhiga ee kaalay aanu waada farisanay".

totally agree sxb somalia is a joke

laakin it's unsustainable to watch over your shoulder all day becuz your own brothers will betray you walahi

you will get paranoid and wear yourself out. :francis:

which is why i lowkey pray somalia gets better.

this cannot continue.

you just gotta play both sides like we do , support the gov impartially, laakin keep your assets close. and your family closer

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Madows were used by morgan in the 90s and were told to go massacred ogadens

This is the second time, I've come across this Somali women-hating cocksucking boywhore, bring this bullshit lie, out of his dirty piehole.

Seems like everyday, these MJ-hating folks come up with a million and one lies. Go be a slave somewhere else, prick.

This is the second time, I've come across this Somali women-hating cocksucking boywhore, bring this bullshit lie, out of his dirty piehole.

Seems like everyday, these MJ-hating folks come up with a million and one lies. Go be a slave somewhere else, prick.
What do you think his people are conquered and what’s your sub sub clan I’m ali seelban

Last edited:

With no Drugs

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Thanks for admitting to be hawiya condom. No darod likes you because you are traitors.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
My favourite fdk is the kismaayo ownership war :pachah1:

popcorn_yes.gif

After seeing the comments

hqdefault.jpg

Dhabayaco waala wassa :salute:

Saying we are under occupation yet claiming to be living inside Kililka, mar dhow yall will be under idoors like the rest of your harti dhabayaco brothers :mjlol:

Yaa idiin gurmanayo :manny:

Thanks for admitting to be hawiya condom. No darod likes you because you are traitors.

In 1991 when the war started dhabayacos didnt want to fight along side siad barre, yet the dhabayacos were the first ones to get slaughtered like sheeps by Aidiid, may his soul rest in peace amiiiiiiiin.

mohammed-farah-aidid-stands-june-15-1992-in-sudan-aidid-the-militia-picture-id51041056

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
In 1991 when the war started dhabayacos didnt want to fight along side siad barre, yet the dhabayacos were the first ones to get slaughtered like sheeps by Aidiid, may his soul rest in peace amiiiiiiiin.

mohammed-farah-aidid-stands-june-15-1992-in-sudan-aidid-the-militia-picture-id51041056

:mjlol:

everybody lost people in civil war, you're trying so hard to find intances where mj got destroyed and the best you can do is perioid in mudug were we lost 200 people max:mjlol:

1. Cumar mahamoud militia broke USC in Galkacyo with a series of decisive victories and took control of Galkacyo and most of mudug

2.The mujaahid who spearheaded our defence in Mudug went on to become the president of the country while aideed bantu got karbashed and died from getting raped by his own subclan

Funny how things turn out eh :pachah1:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts