farmaajo is so petty lmao

I’ve never seen a group of people vying more for a presidential seat in my life. It comes with a huge responsibility. Surely these men are aware of this?:cosbyhmm:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I saw this trending on my socials and I knew it wouldnt be long before someone posted it lol

Meesha meyd ayaa inoo yaalo ee gacan salaan iyo madadaalin howshu kuma haboona. The President did the right thing by simply acknowledging the deceased politican.
Salanta galada iyo Muslimka bey ka dhaxeysa, doqonki farmaajo didn't get that, how do you have hard feelings with someone when there's dead body in front of you. He could have taken the opportunity to clean some of his sins, but doqon will always be doqon.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Salanta galada iyo Muslimka bey ka dhaxeysa, doqonki farmaajo didn't get that, how do you have hard feelings with someone when there's dead body in front of you. He could have taken the opportunity to clean some of his sins, but doqon will always be doqon.
I think we all know who's really hurt :dead:
FB_IMG_1615769301345.jpg

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Ideally you are supposed to but they’re already lined up so it doesn’t make any sense to walk over and shake hands.

Trending