FARMAAJO EXPOSED HIMSELF AS QABILIST IN A SPEECH...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abumaas

So By The Book I Preach & By The Sword I Implement
about how qabilist he really is. he proved how pro darood he is;

"Shacabka reer kismayo iyo reer puntland waa inay isla shaqeeyan" Sas ayoow dhihi rabay laakin wow isqabtay. kulaha "Shacabka reer kismaayo iyo reer punland iyo maamulka jubbaland, Raali ahaw meesha hadal kuma jiro iyo masuuliyiinta waxan ka codsanaya in eey isla shaqeeyan"

maxaa keene meesha reer puntland hadow qabilist daroodnimo ku qurunte aheen? Puntland somalia geeska kale ayeey oga taal daris ma aha.

Don't tell me he meant to say Jubbaland instead of puntland. SMH let's see where that gets him.

skip to 7:33 that is where he would say it.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I don't know why Hawiye are surprised, Puntland helped create Jubaland and defended it from HSM's attempts at dismantling it. It is the best friend Jubaland has in Somalia.

HE President Farmaajo is the president of all Somalis. Either they should remove this federal system, or reform it.

He said Puntland , I said Qabiileyste.

ae6GQ5B_700b.jpg

Abumaas

Shirweynaha Beesha Daarood uga furmay Kismaayo oo Farmaajo garwadeen ka yahay

A Sheikhaal brother in Kismayo exposing The real Agenda of Farmaajo Visit to Kismaayo:wow:

Last edited:

Abumaas

Comments from many angry disillusioned Somalia Citizen against the conspiracy ranging from outrage to complete anger;

ka jojiya shirka kismayo tuko mesha laiskugu keney waye

SHEEKADA DOWLADA KA BILAWAYE MOGADISHU EE HUB URURINTA MAGAALADA MOGADISHU WAA SHEEKO SIYASADESAN OO BEESHA CAALAMKA LATUSAYO ,,,,HAWIYE OO LOO QUSGONAYO MOGADISHU DOWLADA INAYE KU SHAQEEN KARIN OO DOWLADA MEEL KALE KU SHAQEESO LAGEEYO ADDER HURDADA KA KACA ?

Oo Sheeqaal goormeey hawiye noqotay????? Filthy sheeqal walee dil iyo gumesyi baa ku so socdo for exposing us beesha barakeysan darood

Asc. Saaxiib. Way jirtaa in shaki ay qabiilada kala qabaan. Laakiin hawiye 30 sano ayaa la siiyay waxba waa uu qaban waayay. Isaaq isagu carar. Daarood chance sii. Waa sax in ay inta kale ay gumayndoonaan, oo iyagu darajada iyo magaca ay wada qaadan doonaan. Laakiin Hawiye iyo dowlad la'aan iyo isbaaro way noo dhaami doonaan. Insha Allah.

subxaana laah, waa arin cajiib

Last edited:

Abumaas

The man (Dahir Alasow) is one of our many enemies so no love lost between us, but we must admit he does bring facts and evidence for most of his claims, and this is one of it.

upload_2017-6-7_13-49-5.png

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The man (Dahir Alasow) is one of our many enemies so no love lost between us, but we must admit he does bring facts and evidence for most of his claims, and this is one of it.

View attachment 20452

I don't see what's wrong with this picture? Does every thing have to be 4.5 to the T including an entourage? It's not like Khayre ever has Darood politicians in his circle when he travels to places.

He may not be a gifted speaker (Farmaajo) but the best speakers in Somali politics were also almost always the biggest deceivers. Action speaks louder than words and so far he has done ok.

Dahir Alasow only seeks to get a reaction from people, pay him no attention. When a Hawiye President was in power he gave weight to every conspiracy against him.

What needs to be asked, will Jubbaland honor the 2013 agreement in Addis to hand over the Kismayo airport and the seaport to the government?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
How come if Daaroods hold a meeting with each other it's labeled as "qabiiliste" but when Others do it "It's fine".
Farmaajo visited Baydhabo first, then Galmudug.. all of a sudden he's Qabiilist when He visits Jubaland.. what kinda moronic LOGIC is that??
it's laughable to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts