Farmaajo Dhusomareb Live

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow I pray for a positive outcome in all this, I appreciate all the leaders coming together and discussing our internal issues :)

farmaajo will have a drop the mic moment in the meeting, when he says there will be 1p1v and there is nothing you can do about it right to there faces.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Kikuyu got you Dhabacyós talking spicy. MJs have no rights I should respect in Jubboyinka. Harti is okay. No ********s allowed in the Jubba river. You didn't free or nor do anything worthwhile while Morgan, our stooge was there. Garowe is your capital. Go protect it from Isaaqs.

:nahgirl:
You are crying!!!
Well i am there as Harti/MJ and Coombe From Kismaayo to Badhadhe to Burgaabo, Hossingo, to Rascambooni, anywhere in Waamo and Joore. i am the King of that area.
Stay your Garbaharey and Abduwaak.

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
That 1 thing thats more interesting than politics. I cant help myself sxb
D8934024-8933-4E0D-AE74-5728027666C4.jpeg
938F9142-7E8B-4575-89AC-5E1F9BFF8BB2.jpeg

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Northern Harti are Hospitable, welcoming and put their guest first.

We might not like the individuals, but we welcome our guests and respect the office. Something these uncivilized southies will never understand. If that was Deni seating next to Failmaajo while kheyre was there, we can just imagine the xaar and shuban spewed by now from the anti federalist PL haters.

"PL acting as if they welcomed a president from another country" bla bla the usual shuban.

Trending