FARMAAAAJO is officially a HAG prisoner. WTF is wrong with him?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

Lol I’m not sure why they are continuing with this lie.

If anything PL has been giving xamar aid kkkk
Damn . Just lying straight faced .That's some bold shit dawg.
@Baliska You're uninformed kid!! The finance minister has given a perfect explanation about where Ugandishu's taxes go. PL and JL don't need your filthy ill gotten taxes wh2u boy.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Saxib if he's pissing of PL and Blackie then he's doing some things right.

He has every right to undermine Blackie and Gaas there is no Daaroodnimo our political rivals are Kablalax I think you understand there is no problem entering into political alliance with another Somalo regardless of clan

I'm not even surprised anymore:bell:, you guys are Hawiye by culture. Marehan are known as Darood-did, sxb if you're darood-did then you're Somali diid, Somali waa Darood iyo Dir after all.:trumpsmirk:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
OP you're paranoid relax nothing wrong with reer Mogadishu being in charge of their own security, they're the ones being blown into smithereens. With Federalism, the security apparatus in Mogadishu doesn't effect you, it's limited to Mogadishu, they hold no weight in your state. Besides Puntland has its own intelligence agency and security force, I bet you have no Hawiye appointed in positions of power:sass2:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Marehan have every right to advocate for centralism, they control the presidency but they also have no state of their own, which is why they're against Federalism. Federalism is an MJ project:sass1:, they hold it dear to their heart, in fact the constitution is placed near the kitab in many of their households:sass2:. Us caagdheers will champion Federalism just as long as Madobe is in power:sass1:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I'm not even surprised anymore:bell:, you guys are Hawiye by culture. Marehan are known as Darood-did, sxb if you're darood-did then you're Somali diid, Somali waa Darood iyo Dir after all.:trumpsmirk:
Marehan is Hawiye by culture?!! What about Ogadens who sided with Aideed over their blood brothers?!! Ogadens have never done something out of Daroodnimo.. pure bullshit your spewing my friend.

:browtf: :browtf::browtf: I hate frogmajoo

:it0tdo8: My Burco Gazelle :it0tdo8:

img.jpg

Marehan is Hawiye by culture?!! What about Ogadens who sided with Aideed over their blood brothers?!! Ogadens have never done something out of Daroodnimo.. pure bullshit your spewing my friend.
Msb was fucking with us. He took our lands, and demoted our generals. How do you think morgan became defenxe minster in 88? Who preceeded him?
Because darkie gabyow was thrown in a dungeon, bashiir bililiqo the cawliyah guy was next so he started spm. The moment this happened msb sent war vehicles to gedo, grabbed baardheere and declared war on us.

When darood were fighting against hawiye who was their leader? Morgan was third in command in case you forgot. Wtf happened? Nigga became darood commander in months, fill in the gab.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Msb was fucking with us. He took our lands, and demoted our generals. How do you think morgan became defenxe minster in 88? Who preceeded him?
Because darkie gabyow was thrown in a dungeon, bashiir bililiqo the cawliyah guy was next so he started spm. The moment this happened msb sent war vehicles to gedo, grabbed baardheere and declared war on us.

When darood were fighting against hawiye who was their leader? Morgan was third in command in case you forgot. Wtf happened? Nigga became darood commander in months, fill in the gab.
MSB and Marehan were fucking with you not Harti so you should've been targeting Marehans only not Harti and the rest of Daroods.. but you instead shamelessly took part in cleansing campaigns of Darood civilians (most of them non Marehans) and you bragged about it. Are you actually defending the barbaric actions of Ogadens during the civil war and their atrocities against innocent Darood civilians (excluding Marehans)?!!

@nine @Sheikh

Some beauties out here

-Marehan waa Darod-diid
-Marehan wa Hawiye by culture:ftw9nwa:
-They :it0tdo8: Centralism cuz they landless:yloezpe:

:damn::dead1:
My favorite funny Somalispot Puntite logic:

-PL is allowed to politically back madoobe for Kismayo leader

-Farmaajo should not interfere in the affairs of Maamul Goboleed

:mjlol::russ:

No government grabbed baardheere from y'all there was no Ogadens to take the city from stop your propoganda.

Last edited:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation

No government grabbed baardheere from y'all there was no Ogadens to take the city from stop your propoganda.

A government did take it from us, the government of Siad.:comeon: Before your cousins from GG came along it was mainly inhibited by Rahanweyn & Awlihan(Ogaden). We controlled the West, they controlled the East
Screenshot_20180822-234302_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Your source is AbdiShakur Odawaa who says we are fourth largest in Gedo you brought a bogus source bro @Ferrari @Fahad Yasin

Abdishakur Othowai, Coordinator for the Nomadic Primary Health Care Programme, Mandera, however, took the view that, although the Gedo region was generally considered a Marehan one, the Marehan clans formed only the fourth largest clan group in Gedo. Both the Rahanweyn and the Bantu clans were present in far greater numbers than the Marehan. See Annex 6 as regards major
Somali clans

Your source is AbdiShakur Odawaa.

Your own source says Raxanweyn were largest in Baardheere.
Read your own bogus source.

@AarLibaax @Shaolin23 @TekNiKo @Sheikh @Karim Debating 68 IQ cagdheers :snoop:

Last edited:
MSB and Marehan were fucking with you not Harti so you should've been targeting Marehans only not Harti and the rest of Daroods.. but you instead shamelessly took part in cleansing campaigns of Darood civilians (most of them non Marehans) and you bragged about it. Are you actually defending the barbaric actions of Ogadens during the civil war and their atrocities against innocent Darood civilians (excluding Marehans)?!!
Not at all. I renounce all the civilian murder that took place. We were cleansed too at some point.

Harti conspired with marehan. Who were Morgan's followers? They were almost entirely marehan before 96.

That part of the civil war was pretty ugly.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Not at all. I renounce all the civilian murder that took place. We were cleansed too at some point.

Harti conspired with marehan. Who were Morgan's followers? They were almost entirely marehan before 96.

That part of the civil war was pretty ugly.
If Harti conspired with Marehan who did you conspire with?

You are mentally sick sxb. You reject evidence and continue telling me about how your grandfather was there 100 years ago and u expect me to believe it.

My people live in baardheere to this day.

Your source is AbdiShakur Odawaa who says we are fourth largest in Gedo you brought a bogus source bro @Ferrari @Fahad Yasin

Abdishakur Othowai, Coordinator for the Nomadic Primary Health Care Programme, Mandera, however, took the view that, although the Gedo region was generally considered a Marehan one, the Marehan clans formed only the fourth largest clan group in Gedo. Both the Rahanweyn and the Bantu clans were present in far greater numbers than the Marehan. See Annex 6 as regards major
Somali clans

Your source is AbdiShakur Odawaa.

Your own source says Raxanweyn were largest in Baardheere.
Read your own bogus source.

@AarLibaax @Shaolin23 @TekNiKo @Sheikh @Karim Debating 68 IQ cagdheers :snoop:
Read the above post
You are mentally sick sxb. You reject evidence and continue telling me about how your grandfather was there 100 years ago and u expect me to believe it.

My people live in baardheere to this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.