Farah Maliim says "Ethnic Somalis will soon be a minority"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
We would not be having this discussion if Bantus were switched with Arabs. If it were 1 million Arabs in Somalia, best believe the likes of @Kaafiye would be thankful and grateful. He would be indebted to the Arabs for choosing Somalia. He would want them to reproduce and take Somalia over so Somalia can become an Arab nation, something he dreams of.

He's an ethnic traitor

You're an ethnic traitor for wanting a Bantu takeover of Somalia.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

oh so the Bantus are equivalent to white colonists?
......even though we're the ones who have been degrading them and killing them for.... how long now?
:what1:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'd rather live next to a Muslim bantu than an Atheist who doesn't want the athan played in the streets of Somalia.

Not directed anyone

But you ain't gonna be livin next to no one fam, where da south cushites at? Why da pygmies literally hunted? Why da khoisans not livin in they homeland?

You da type a nigga to give Bantus a thanksgiving and end up on a res while yo race breeded out of history

Ethnic traitors

:meleshame:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

But you ain't gonna be livin next to no one fam, where da south cushites at? Why da pygmies literally hunted? Why da khoisans not livin in they homeland?

You da type a nigga to give Bantus a thanksgiving and end up on a res while yo race breeded out of history

Ethnic traitors

:meleshame:
:dead1:

what an extremist!

how long ago was this south cushites thing?
is it still relevant?
why not post up what you know about it (since you keep bringing it up) and how it will somehow be our future if the Somali Bantus aren't kicked out the country

There are 10 million Somali diaspora's, do you think Somali back home are worried about Bantu's, especially when they can spot a diaspora kid who visits twice in ten years in seconds:draketf:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The Bantus went from 80,000 to 1 million in 25 years, or 10% of the total population with staggering birth rates that will only continue to increase. 2000 years ago, all Bantus were confined to Cameroon, yet in one of the most aggressive expansions in modern history, swept through nearly all of Southern and eastern Africa, displacing and exterminating entire branches of humanity.

I'm sure you don't want to hear this, but this is the way the world unfortunately works. its only a matter of time until we are just another group that has fallen prey to the Bantu menace.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Do people in Somalia even care or worry about this Bantu problem? Probably not I guess cos there are more pressing needs that comes first.

If the Somalis back home heard us they'd look at us as a bunch of overly privileged diaspora kids who have too much time on our hands.

The threat of Bantus is still real but I'm just thinking how people back home not worrying about it as much.

This thread is just despicable and trash. This is Germany all over again using Jews as scapegoat for their own problems.

Somali's are a threat to Somalia more so than Somali bantus.

This thread is just despicable and trash. This is Germany all over again using Jews as scapegoat for their own problems.

Somali's are a threat to Somalia more so than Somali bantus.

I will not fall for your despicable shaming tactics. Somalis deserve to exist as a distinct ethnic group alongside all others.

I wouldn't want the Swedes or Koreans or Punjabis or other ethnic groups to be wiped out....so why should I want it for my country?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Caqli lix saac used to be sneak dissin Bantus but we lookin like caqli nus saac.

Civil war happens everywhere fam, population replacement a whole nother game tho. Y'all killing each other for the time being, but Bantus are gonna go Oromo expansion on y'all real quick takin advantage of you when u weak af.

Y'all know there were no Somalis beyond pass the jubba river 150 years ago right? Couple clans moved in wit da natives and waited until them nikkas caught smallpox and were weak af and enslaved half and expelled the rest.

Worlds cold af outchea, compassion get u doin a sitting bull.

Caqli lix saac used to be sneak dissin Bantus but we lookin like caqli nus saac.

What do caqli lix saac and nus saac mean?

Civil war happens everywhere fam, population replacement a whole nother game tho. Y'all killing each other for the time being, but Bantus are gonna go Oromo expansion on y'all real quick takin advantage of you when u weak af.

Y'all know there were no Somalis beyond pass the jubba river 150 years ago right? Couple clans moved in wit da natives and waited until them nikkas caught smallpox and were weak af and enslaved half and expelled the rest.

Worlds cold af outchea, compassion get u doin a sitting bull.

It's not just civil war, it's also corruption and nepotism with no end in sight. It's been going on since our independence. Furthermore, we're arrogant and have no desire to actually change. Leadership is impossible because we only care about our subsubsub clan. I personally can't even fault that kind of thinking; I do believe in helping my own qaraaba first.

I think there are Somalis that have behaved much worse than the bantus. The ones who have actively stolen funds that would have gone to building infrastructure. The ones who have given positions and contracts to incompetent relatives. This is a pointless, scapegoating topic when our house is a out of order.

It's not about compassion or being peaceful. We need to change internally before we can ever hope to conquer external threats.

I've no problem with Somali Bantus taking over Somalia. I think it's a possibility, and there's nothing geeljires can do about it.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What do caqli lix saac and nus saac mean?

caqli lix saac means 6 hour intelligence basically bantus be short sighted af cuz they brain dead and can't plan more than 6 hours ahead. we on some nus sac or half hour intelligence cuz we even more short sighted nowadays.

It's not just civil war, it's also corruption and nepotism with no end in sight. It's been going on since our independence. Furthermore, we're arrogant and have no desire to actually change. Leadership is impossible because we only care about our subsubsub clan. I personally can't even fault that kind of thinking; I do believe in helping my own qaraaba first.

I think there are Somalis that have behaved much worse than the bantus. The ones who have actively stolen funds that would have gone to building infrastructure. The ones who have given positions and contracts to incompetent relatives. This is a pointless, scapegoating topic when our house is a out of order.

It's not about compassion or being peaceful. We need to change internally before we can ever hope to conquer external threats.

Aint no point calacaling about our problems if we aint gonna exist no more thanks to people dat think like you. Aint no problems to fix if we aint around to fix dem. Where the south cushite ancestors of da Tutsis or the cushites of Tanzania Uganda and Kenya who were da original inhabitants before da Bantu expansion? We gotta do something to stop us from becoming like our cousins, or we gonna get down or lay down literally lay down in bed until we all lookin like da poor Iraqw who used to look like us.

lucky nigga still lookin lowkey cushite but got Bantuized af
Iraqw_Man.jpg

now lookin like

b3211167-iraqw-couple.jpg

Or da Tutsi who straight up speak Bantu

111kagame-e1356114219522.jpg

tumblr_nkt82wjZGd1uowg4io2_250.jpg

160300067956848280cB6YoWEuc.jpg

These niggas don got absorbed and erased.

At least you finally seein Bantu expansion as a external threat tho

small victories

:hemad:

Last edited:
As a Somali I think f*ck them, get them out of our country. As a Muslim I think leave them, they've endured enough.

As a Somali I think f*ck them, get them out of our country. As a Muslim I think leave them, they've endured enough.

maybe we should give them reparation under the condition that they leave somalia all together. We should also give madhiban reparations first.

I think that would solve our problem, it would be a win win for both sides. Too bad all it needs is a wealty somalia to do it.

One thing is for sure nobody would loose on them leaving somalia back to their ancestral homeland especially when the incentives are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending